PDA

View Full Version : START UP GRANT PAPERWORK JUST CAME .... HELP ..

Annie_T
10-03-2009, 09:55 AM
MY PAPERWORK FOR APPLING FOR THE START UP GRANT HAS JUST COME

ops caps sorry

so i now hae more paperwork to fill in arrgghh .... why me haha

guess it worth it in the end tho hehe

huggableshelly
10-03-2009, 11:07 AM
make the most of it, I didnt get anything wahhh

LOOPYLISA
10-03-2009, 11:09 AM
:clapping: Well done x

Annie_T
10-03-2009, 11:43 AM
may sound silly but

i can claim my doctors fee and first aid kit costs? ...
i put them on the front of form i guess as states toys must go on back on the paper

also can i put cost of buggy and travel cot and stair gates too (i must have reciepts i know) can these be written? if its not new?

£50 for toys max ... dont think i spent that much haha

mummyroysof3
10-03-2009, 12:28 PM
when i got the paperwork for mine i had bought a double pushchair on ebay just had to print something off to prove how much it was, and that was fine x

Annie_T
10-03-2009, 01:40 PM
i not brought anything off ebay (unsure can get to my reciept for buggy lol was ages go)

im concerned bout things brought at bootfairs or or off mates

FizzysFriends
10-03-2009, 01:43 PM
I was advised not to put anything second hand through for my start up grant.

How about your NCMA membership, course fees, work on the house?

I put through fencing because they wanted the original reciept and I didn't want to give it them for things like car seats incase I needed to claim for a new one (accidents etc).

Annie_T
10-03-2009, 02:34 PM
thanks hun

i not had any work on house done, im off to buy stair gate tomorrow - as ned one anyhow and thinking of a ball pool that can be used inside ot outside and few other things

Annie_T
11-03-2009, 10:13 PM
need some help again lol - i need get the forms off 2moro as had enqury today for april start

here we go ........

i did a first aid course via booking it with ncma - on my form it asks suppler but who do i put? ncma? or who ever it states on my cert?

also what area for development would you say the happyland people support? (links to ones i have brought)
http://www.elc.co.uk/toy/world-people-set/
http://www.elc.co.uk/toy/happyland-emergency-services-set/

my health form ..i dont know who i write as supplier .. and its not got docs name just surgery stamp on it

also it has in a tick list about a mcqp assesment for dhc unit 1 .. whats that? -i guessing it not the icp

thankyou in advance
x