PDA

View Full Version : pushchairs..

Blackhorse
09-03-2009, 09:58 PM
Hi,

I always read about everybody's double pushchair, but does anyone have a 3 seater?
my dd is 13 months and still needs a pushchair. If I end up getting a baby and another young mindee will I not need a triple pushchair?
Do you all find you have enough with a double?
if not has anyone got any recommendations for a triple?
Thanks
NIcole

vickie83
09-03-2009, 10:05 PM
I often wonder about this too but I'm just gonna cross that bridge as / when I reach it. Having a browse on the net there doesn't seem to be a great lot of choice for triple pushchairs (I imagine they'd be a bit of a nightmare too, it's bad enough getting in and out of doors with the twin at times :rolleyes:)

Carol
09-03-2009, 10:06 PM
I have had a triple but found it too heavy and too wide to go anywhere with it. I sometimes use a buggy board and once a week use a buggypod which is an extra seat you can fix to most pushchairs.

Carol xx

hectors house
09-03-2009, 10:35 PM
think I have seen a seat that clips on your pushchair frame to provide a seat that folds down when you need it - used to be on the Marco website -
2became4 - haven't seen it on a pushchair - not sure how stable it is - but I am very pleased with my Marco double (one behind other) pushchair and I have seen other childminders with a buggy board on a marco

good luck