PDA

View Full Version : Further to my AIBU thread

Squiby
09-03-2009, 06:05 PM
The mum has blanked me at drop off on Friday and today even though I have said hello.:angry: She has been picking the child up from school so only seen in the mornings.

Just had a phone call giving me immediate notice :rolleyes: and since she has paid me for the month already thinks that is enough. I pointed out notice would be 4 weeks from when I received written notification and therefore there would be a bill to pay and apparently she will settle it when I let her know what it is. Whether she does or whether I have to pursue it remains to be seen i guess.

Best guess will be pursuing it through NCMA legal team but I will be pursuing it believe me!

I am so relieved as I had decided today enough was enough and was about to put pen to paper to give her notice but she has saved me the bother.:clapping:

LittleMissSparkles
09-03-2009, 06:09 PM
I have missed your other thread so not sure what has been happening but I'm glad that things have worked out how you wanted them to and your happier, sending love xxx

Twinkles
09-03-2009, 06:19 PM
I know the money will be a loss but I'm sure you will be a lot happier without this one.
I wonder how long her new minder will put up with it !!

angeldelight
09-03-2009, 07:21 PM
Seems like you are going to be happier now

Glad its sorted out

Angel xx

amirose
09-03-2009, 08:30 PM
Having re-read your previous post it sounds like it has worked out for the best - sometimes its handy to have your hand forced it takes away the what ifs - good luck :thumbsup: