PDA

View Full Version : Help and Advice Please

Bex1
09-03-2009, 01:51 PM
Hi

I have children starting with me over the next few weeks and panic has set in. I have notebooks which will be each child's daily diary which I have told the parents I will write in every day what they've eaten for snacks, lunch and what they have drank. I will also write time/length of sleep and nappy changes. Do I also write in what they've been up too? Is this correct what I am planning to do?

I also have scrapbooks will be their learning journals and want to do a front cover with a photo of them with the heading of " billy's learning journal" (they're correct names obviously!)

I have go the parents to complete an 'all about me form' that details everything I need to know i.e. diet, fav toys, activities, food, any fears/anxieties, their family, emergency contacts, medical conditions etc and I have got them to sign parental consent forms.

I also have my risk assessements for house/garden to print off to start completing when they're start.

Am I going ok so far or am I on the wrong path???

Thanks

Ripeberry
09-03-2009, 02:11 PM
You're doing fine Bex! This is what i'm planning to do, if we are both wrong i'm sure someone will be along to point us in the right direction :)

huggableshelly
09-03-2009, 02:21 PM
you are doing great well done.

ensure that the child record forms and contracts are fully completed too before the children are left in your care but I'm sure you have got this in place it really sounds like you are ontop of everything. (more organised than me lol)

angeldelight
09-03-2009, 08:25 PM
You are doing well - well done

Good luck

Angel xx

amirose
09-03-2009, 08:27 PM
Deep breath - you will be fine - and good luck :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

vickie83
09-03-2009, 09:43 PM
You sound very organised:thumbsup: