PDA

View Full Version : ARGHHHHHHHHHH

Bex1
09-03-2009, 09:32 AM
Hi all

I was supposed to have a lady come and vist Friday morning to sign contracts as I was having her little girl one day a week from April and she never showed! I cant even get hold of her either :angry: No either she has forgotten, something has happened or she is ignoring me and doesnt wish to use my childminding service although she gave no indication when I arranged to meet up that there was a problem:mad: :mad:

Also another lady who said when she came to visit that she wanted me has now changed her mind as well???? I think she did not realise the costs as I told her that I would require paymnt whilst her little girl was at school and now she has contacted to say, sorry for any inconvenience :mad:

I am at a loss to understand whats happened or if there is something I have done wrong! It doesnt help either that I feel like poo today as I think I have caught my little girls tummy bug :( :( :( :(

FizzysFriends
09-03-2009, 10:15 AM
Its so annoying when they don't show.

The one that you are charging when they are at school, is that pre-school?

Keep advertising and someone better will come along!!!

Bex1
09-03-2009, 10:20 AM
yes pre-school!

JOANNE
09-03-2009, 08:49 PM
Most childminders in my area charge for pre-school time too.
You didn`t choose to send them there (not compulsory like school) and lets face it, i bet you,like the rest of us have to do the too-ing and fro-ing to take and fetch the little darlings! :mad:

I certainly charged my parents!

vickie83
09-03-2009, 09:41 PM
It is annoying but something better will come along!
I charge for pre-school hours too - it's a good chunk out of the morning taking them and picking them up!
Hope you're feeling better soon X

Carol
09-03-2009, 10:10 PM
Hope you will your place soon.

Carol

angeldelight
10-03-2009, 07:24 AM
I know its horrible when they dont show - you did nothing wrong some people are just really rude

Hope you fill your places soon keep your chin up and keep advertising

Angel xx

miffy
10-03-2009, 08:00 AM
It is annoying when this happens but unfortunately there's not much you can do about it.

Hope you fill your spaces soon

Miffy xx

Chatterbox Childcare
10-03-2009, 08:02 AM
You tend to get used to this. Expect it to be a regular occurance.

Hope something comes along soon

breezy
10-03-2009, 08:08 AM
Unfortunately this does happen, people are rude and dont get back to you, dont take it personally, it happens to us all.