PDA

View Full Version : do i need a contract

jaytravis
03-02-2008, 07:29 PM
i look after a 9 yr girl who will be 10 in a few months
i have done a contract with her that i printed off the pc while i was waiting for mine to come from ncma
i have them now do i need to wrote a ncma one out with her or will the first one be ok as she is nearly 10 her mum claims for child care
thanks

deeb66
03-02-2008, 07:35 PM
Hi

To be on the safe side I would always recommend that you get an NCMA contract signed.

Do you have NCMA Liability Insurance?

Are you a member of NCMA?

If so then you definately have to have a bonfide NCMA contract completed and signed.

Hope this helps

jaytravis
03-02-2008, 07:39 PM
hi thanks i sent off for my ncma pack and got a box of contracts and stuff so i asume im a men=mber to be honest im quite confused on whats whats and eydfsim neawly registerd and ive no idea who to ask all the little questions
thanks

ruby
03-02-2008, 07:44 PM
hi i agree best to have ncma one

i am quite sure that the ladies on here will do their best to answer all those little questions you are worried about

they are a really helpful and friendly bunch

Cathy and Rachel

deeb66
03-02-2008, 07:45 PM
hi thanks i sent off for my ncma pack and got a box of contracts and stuff so i asume im a men=mber to be honest im quite confused on whats whats and eydfsim neawly registerd and ive no idea who to ask all the little questions
thanks

Thats ok....no probs

Yes .....if you have sent away for the pack you are definately a member and more than likely to have taken out their liability insurance.

If you need anything else and can't find the answers already posted on the forum then give us a shout:D

angeldelight
04-02-2008, 08:01 AM
If you are insured with NCMA you need to use their contracts too

Angel xx