PDA

View Full Version : Spent all evening improving my website

Squiby
06-03-2009, 08:44 PM
I need to get a new mindee so i can give my trouble some parent notice! So have spent the last 2 hours making it look pretty. Can I post for feedback please.

p.s. not that I posted much but I created a new log on for myself when i discovered someone I knew was looking for me on here! Since she cant find me she has given up so I am hoping its safe again :o

amirose
06-03-2009, 08:58 PM
Hey hun, what's the link for your site? :thumbsup:

Squiby
06-03-2009, 09:04 PM
Hey hun, what's the link for your site? :thumbsup:

Doh! That would help wouldn't it!! :idea:

www.thechildminderinloughton.com

amirose
06-03-2009, 09:08 PM
Doh! That would help wouldn't it!! :idea:

www.thechildminderinloughton.com

:laughing: It does a bit - I'm going to have a look now :thumbsup:

amirose
06-03-2009, 09:14 PM
Well done on the site! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

You have clearly spent alot of time on it :thumbsup:

Only negative - though theres lots of information I would say the font is too small makes it hard to read (I have a headache so may just be me!).
Love the format but perhaps you could add some pictures to your information pages just to make it a bit more colourful/less formal.

balloon
06-03-2009, 09:19 PM
Looks good!

I agree that the writing is very small though and sorry to be pedantic but fees doesn't have an apostrophe in it (that's one that happens a lot though, lol! ;) )

Love the photo on the front page and it has a lovely feel about it.

Good luck with getting new LOs. :)

Squiby
07-03-2009, 09:01 AM
Thank you, I have made it all a little bigger so easier to read and have removed the apostrophe from fees so thanks for the feedback. I wanted it to look formal as I feel it has a more professional edge so thats why it has a gallery page as opposed to pics doted about on other pages. Thanks for the thought though :)

amirose
07-03-2009, 10:29 AM
The font is much better, well done :thumbsup:

I do like the look and feel of the site and nothing wrong for going for the professional edge, I also love the photo on the home page :)

brillminder
07-03-2009, 02:05 PM
site looks good i love the home page photo :) good luck keep up advertising

Squiby
07-03-2009, 02:08 PM
Ahh Thank you. Its of myself and my DD taken about 6 weeks before xmas 2007 as we had some pics done for the grandparents to give as xmas pressies.:)