PDA

View Full Version : Dont you just love...

Buzz Lightyear
06-03-2009, 04:16 PM
... enquiries? I get really excited everytime one comes through :clapping: and have had another today. Would be perfect and exactly what I am looking for but not getting hopes up as she's not emailed back. I know there's still time though. I dont know why I expect eveything instantly, lol :eek:

I must say though, I am so glad I set up my own website and also have a separate email address for business as I get quite a lot of enquiries to it. My work mobile barely rings but to be honest, if I was looking for childcare, I would probably prefer to email someone rather than call them. Until of course you have swapped emails back and forth a couple of times. So if anyone is thinking of doing a website, definitely go for it. Since making mine live in January, I've already had around 1250 hits and I've lost count of the enquiries :)

miffy
06-03-2009, 04:20 PM
Hope she comes back to you soon

Good luck - pleased your website is working well for you

Miffy xx

Hebs
06-03-2009, 04:21 PM
i have a website but not had any enquiries, well 1 but think that was a local minder wanting to know my fee's :rolleyes:

hope you get this one hun x

sparkibobs
06-03-2009, 04:24 PM
Well done you :clapping:
I get most of my enquiries from the Childcare Information Service and have been very succesful so far, only have one place free on a monday and tuesday.
Did have an enquiry the other month for a lo to start in September, emailed back with details as requested and I lived in the perfect location for them, gave best times for visits and never heard back. Sent last email 2 weeks ago saying hope all was well and just checking if still interested as I allways like to follow up enquiries and not heard anything since. Oh well, not bothered cos just taken on a new little boy and he's a cutie.
Hope this one get's back to you and it all works out great :D
x

Buzz Lightyear
06-03-2009, 04:26 PM
I've just recently posted back my info to appear on the Childrens Information Link and hope that too, brings me plenty of enquiries too :clapping: Just need them to update the system. Will check it out next week :thumbsup:

nell57
06-03-2009, 04:32 PM
Pleased you're getting plenty of enquiries, good luck with this one:thumbsup:

Hebs
06-03-2009, 04:42 PM
i haven't heard from the childrens information service yet :panic:

will ring them on monday

misst104
06-03-2009, 05:58 PM
Thats great Ellie!! Just goes to show all that hard work on website was worth it. Hope you heard back :thumbsup:

x