PDA

View Full Version : books

Hebs
06-03-2009, 11:46 AM
just bought 3 new books (from wilkos for £2 each)

mess monsters
mess monsters in the garden
ingenius jean

mindee LOVES them

Jules27
06-03-2009, 12:27 PM
I could spend a small fortune on books!! I could start a library with what i've got already!!!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Schnakes
06-03-2009, 01:36 PM
I spent at LEAST £30 - £50 on books a month...I cant help myself...MrS gets really annoyed with me..he cant understand why I cant stop buying books!!! Its like a proper addiction..I actually have to control myself to stop buying more. I spent all my spare money this month in Waterstones, then realised that I wouldnt have enough money now to buy the jacket I have been covetting for months!! Im so annoyed with myself!

Sx

Kat
06-03-2009, 01:41 PM
I am going to our local library every week for story time with all kids, each of them can take what they like .... as a reg childminder library is offering 20 books for 6 weeks instead of 10 for 3 weeks + what I love all kids media (movies, stories etc) free :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Jules12Wed
06-03-2009, 02:25 PM
I buy a lot of my books from the library they sell them for about 30p each but they come with nice plastic covers on them. Have to go in regularly to get first choice tho.