PDA

View Full Version : off to put some adverts up

Annie_T
06-03-2009, 10:31 AM
well as its a lovely day, im off to meet my bro and place some adverts in shop windows ... get he ball rolling as they say

ive just printed some basic poster (postcard size)

amirose
06-03-2009, 10:32 AM
Good luck, I have delivered flyers but I'm too shy to go in my shops to ask!!!

Jules27
06-03-2009, 11:06 AM
Have fun and good luck!!! If your walking think of the exercise, leaflet drop could be well worth doing esp if you live on or near a big housing estate.:D

OrlandoBelle
06-03-2009, 12:18 PM
I'm always sneaky with mine, leaving a few business cards in the doctors, or on the asda community board!! lol. Well I am serving the community!!! LOL.

Princess Sara
06-03-2009, 12:21 PM
Doctors is a clever place to put some! All those tiny babies going in for their IMMs, mummys need to start thinking about childcare etc... I may have to pop into my doctors later!

I started dropping buisness cards through doors at the begining of the week, but I cut my finger... All the postboxes are news and hard to open (new estate, new houses etc). Maybe DS1 could do it for me...

Polka Dots
06-03-2009, 12:57 PM
I started dropping buisness cards through doors at the begining of the week, but I cut my finger... All the postboxes are news and hard to open (new estate, new houses etc). Maybe DS1 could do it for me...
You need a wooden spoon to push them open. Plus it saves any dogs nipping your fingers too. :thumbsup:

LOOPYLISA
06-03-2009, 01:58 PM
You need a wooden spoon to push them open. Plus it saves any dogs nipping your fingers too. :thumbsup:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Kat
06-03-2009, 02:11 PM
I do have all my mindes from net... I never tried doors... I did my business cards but nothing else... Does it worth?