PDA

View Full Version : Hubby's CRB

Polka Dots
05-03-2009, 01:33 PM
I know another CRB thread :rolleyes: Sorry but I've got to get this off my chest.

DH works for a local authority and recently applied for an enhanced CRB check. It was still being processed when Ofsted Inspector did my pre reg visit. This morning his copy has arrived dated 2nd March. Ofsted only passed our forms to the CRB a couple of days ago so I thought I'd ring Ofsted and see if they'd accept it to try and speed things up. Not on your nelly!! I was barely on the phone for 30 secs. The woman I spoke to was completely uninterested and told me no it must be an Ofsted CRB. Phaff!!

Looking on the positive side I was only checked summer 08 and his Ofsted CRB [in theory] shouldn't take long at all. It just seems crazy that all I'm waiting on is CRBs yet we've both had one in the last 12 months.

pinklady
05-03-2009, 08:16 PM
I can see why you're so annoyed but like you say it should help to speed along the all important ofsted crb.

Hope it all comes through quickly for you:thumbsup:

Esther xx

estrelas
05-03-2009, 08:26 PM
that's daft!!

Hope they come up quick for you x

Ke x

sarah707
05-03-2009, 08:28 PM
My partner had 3 recent ones and still needed another... I sympathise :rolleyes:

Mollymop
05-03-2009, 08:30 PM
How silly! Talk about a waste of money and time

I hope they both come though quickly

Polka Dots
05-03-2009, 09:36 PM
I feel abit better now. Although I'd really like to become registered before 31st March then I can claim £100 from the County Council. :D Any later and I can kiss it goodbye because they've pulled the grant! :rolleyes:

Chimps Childminding
05-03-2009, 10:24 PM
I rang to ask as I hadn't had a form to fill in for my youngest son who turned 16 in December (had to request them for my other sons, although they are apparently sent out automatically)! The lovely man at Ofsted said he wasn't on my records (even though he is named on my Inspection report done in 2006). Then he said, oh there seems to be some problem with your records :panic: Your other 3 sons are all down as having the same date of birth :eek:

My reply...................................well they are triplets!!!!!!!!!:laughing:

Polka Dots
05-03-2009, 10:29 PM
:D :laughing:

Polka Dots
06-03-2009, 11:39 AM
WOO HOO!! We're finally on the tracking service! :clapping: CRB received our forms yesterday, I'm on stage 2 and DH already on stages 3 & 4. :laughing: