PDA

View Full Version : yay went shopping

huggableshelly
05-03-2009, 01:26 PM
my local charity shop has some bridal wear in so popped in to have a look....

I bought 2 waistcoats one white one blue
a bridesmaid dress that looks like gabriella's dress from high school musical
a gold bridesmaid gress with a little jacket to match
a full wedding dress size 8 so way too small for me lol but will be fun for the dressing up box

total cost £22.00 so I'm really pleased and will ahve a very happy daughter for definate, younger mindee loves to dress up too so hoping the smaller dress will fit her. and my eldest is 11 loves to act silly and wind his Dad up lmao so i'm sure he will enjoy the bridal dress. his dad is picking him up tonight too so I'm really looking forward to a fun afternoon woohoo.

hmm this doesnt fit into any of my planning for the month ... but stillllllllllllll it will be super fun lol

nell57
05-03-2009, 01:31 PM
Well done:clapping:

I keep checking the local charity shops out for hats of any kind, but not having much luck:(

OrlandoBelle
05-03-2009, 01:32 PM
Wow, that sounds great. Love the wedding dress idea. I have my own one which I am wearing in June (not long now) but I can safely say my mindees will NOT be wearing it when I'm finished with it!!! Lol.:)

huggableshelly
05-03-2009, 01:35 PM
mine is far too big to fit any of them, would be a danger more than anything ... hmm maybe they could all wear it at the same time lol

rickysmiths
05-03-2009, 01:41 PM
What a great idea the wedding dress. I have got things from Charity shops before but never thought of that before. Thanks very much.:clapping: :clapping:

angeldelight
05-03-2009, 01:46 PM
Well done

Wish our shop was that good

Angel xx

Shar
05-03-2009, 01:54 PM
Car boot sales starting this weekend near me, yipee. Lots of bargains there too. I love the spring and summer months.:clapping: :clapping:

miffy
05-03-2009, 01:57 PM
I've been in the charity shops in town this morning and bagged a really nice crocodile hand puppet and a v-tech microphone!

Most of my dressing up stuff has come from charity shops :)

Miffy xx

Jules27
05-03-2009, 09:38 PM
Hadn't thought of charity shops for dressing up stuff!! Really need some girly bits as I have 2 sons so all my dressing up is policeman, fireman, knight etc .... the girls don't mind but I know they do love princess outfits so may have to go on a tour of charity shops now as well as bootsales!!!:D