PDA

View Full Version : any form filling for sent hom mindee??

emmadines
05-03-2009, 11:49 AM
as the tiels says, do I need to draw up or fill in any forms in? mums on way to collect so I needed to start another thread with direct question. not one mindee has been sent home before.

Mollymop
05-03-2009, 12:34 PM
I don't. I just make sure I put the time of mindee leaving in the attendance register

bubbly
05-03-2009, 12:41 PM
I don't. I just make sure I put the time of mindee leaving in the attendance register

That's what I did last summer when my mindee's behaviour got so bad I had to get a parent to collect early

helenlc
05-03-2009, 01:42 PM
That's what I did last summer when my mindee's behaviour got so bad I had to get a parent to collect early

Pardon me for changing the direction of the thread but would behaviour resulted in you sending him home and how old was the mindee? I am currently having trouble with the behaviour of my almost 3 yr old and wondered where the line was that if he steps over, its acceptable to send him home iyswim?
Thanks

huggableshelly
05-03-2009, 01:45 PM
it would have to be pretty serious to send a child home.

is the child putting another person in danger?

is the child causing any injury to another person (not including the usual biting and hitting)

is the child causing danger to himself that you are unable to control?

bubbly
05-03-2009, 02:05 PM
Pardon me for changing the direction of the thread but would behaviour resulted in you sending him home and how old was the mindee? I am currently having trouble with the behaviour of my almost 3 yr old and wondered where the line was that if he steps over, its acceptable to send him home iyswim?
Thanks

Actually it was a girl I was looking after (she started school last Sept and left my care, thank goodness!). My problems with her behaviour are well-documented on the forum. This was the girl who stamped on the frog in my garden, killing it outright :mad:. It wasn't that incident I sent her home for though. I sent her home when she stuck her fingers down her throat and made herself sick all over the downstairs of my house and garden. I'd had enough that day!

Believe me, I'd been REALLY patient up until that point but couldn't take any more. I had my own son's welfare to think of.

I still mind her half-brother and I see the same behaviour developing in him. I know this time I will DEFINITELY terminate the contract if it gets too bad because I can't put myself or my family through it again.