PDA

View Full Version : my postman came again and again and again!

huggableshelly
04-03-2009, 01:16 PM
LOL the neighbours nets must me twitching today!

7:55am postal van pulls up and delivers a large box from publications.net just a bunch of brochures I thought might come in handy.

9:30am postal car pulls up with 3 packages yay the puzzles I bought off Little Pumpkins

11:25am I'm trying to get out of the door but no the posty wants me again my new ofsted certificate has arrived

12:30pm posty again! woohoo my caterpillars are here omg they are sooooo tiny!

1:00pm catalogue lady is here yay new clothes

so now I have new clothes toys pets and reading resources with a new certificate ... I dont know what to play with first its my birthday come super early woohoo.

Ok off to decide on where to set up the caterpillar watch, the sun is in the usual place where I set up displays and not sposed to have them in the sun.

Time to rearrange my home lol.

Carol
04-03-2009, 01:26 PM
Wow you are certainly keeping the GPO in business hehe

Might think about getting caterpillars!!!!

Carol

miffy
04-03-2009, 01:28 PM
No wonder my post was late this morning - PO was too busy delivering all your stuff :laughing:

Have fun!

Caterpillars by post? Yuck!

Miffy xx

helenlc
04-03-2009, 01:32 PM
And they say The Postman Always Rings Twice!!!

You had way more than your fair share today!!

Hope my Postman comes soon with my Yellow Moon order!

peanuts
04-03-2009, 01:34 PM
lucky you, have fun playing with the new toys.

huggableshelly
04-03-2009, 01:49 PM
No wonder my post was late this morning - PO was too busy delivering all your stuff :laughing:

Have fun!

Caterpillars by post? Yuck!

Miffy xx

lol yes they came in the post in a pot full of food I dont have to do anything with them until they make their coccoons so nice and easy and just have to observe

Tracey1
04-03-2009, 02:05 PM
Can i ask where did you get the caterpillers from???

Tracey

huggableshelly
04-03-2009, 02:09 PM
http://www.insectlore-europe.com/butterflies.html

when you order you need to state what date you want to recive them or they will send you a certificate so you can then claim but will cost you postage again

uf353432
04-03-2009, 02:14 PM
fab :idea: have bookmarked that one!! :thumbsup:

jibberjitz
04-03-2009, 02:27 PM
LOL the neighbours nets must me twitching today!

7:55am postal van pulls up and delivers a large box from publications.net just a bunch of brochures I thought might come in handy.

9:30am postal car pulls up with 3 packages yay the puzzles I bought off Little Pumpkins

11:25am I'm trying to get out of the door but no the posty wants me again my new ofsted certificate has arrived

12:30pm posty again! woohoo my caterpillars are here omg they are sooooo tiny!

1:00pm catalogue lady is here yay new clothes

so now I have new clothes toys pets and reading resources with a new certificate ... I dont know what to play with first its my birthday come super early woohoo.

Ok off to decide on where to set up the caterpillar watch, the sun is in the usual place where I set up displays and not sposed to have them in the sun.

Time to rearrange my home lol.

Sounds like you're having a great day and hope you find a good spot for the caterpillars :D

Tracey1
04-03-2009, 03:38 PM
Thanks for that. I've just ordered.

Can't wait for them to arrive, kids have got excited before they have arrived.

Thanks Tracey

huggableshelly
04-03-2009, 07:08 PM
mine are now sitting proudly on a unti in the lounge, I cleared some ornemants away and added a backboard with the photo for day one.
going to take a pic every single day, kiddies all have a growing diary to draw in (just folded A4 blank paper) not sure what Hubby will say when he see's I am taking over the units with our things on it for childminding too but its out of the sunlight hee hee and he can always have the play corner to sit and sulk in if it bothers him.

Princess Sara
04-03-2009, 07:40 PM
Haha I love getting post! I get all excited when I just get a letter, you should see me when the postman brings a package or something!

Pudding Girl
04-03-2009, 07:47 PM
And they say The Postman Always Rings Twice!!!

hehehe I thought I would be the only one thinking about that film ;) :laughing:

huggableshelly
04-03-2009, 10:23 PM
hehehe I thought I would be the only one thinking about that film ;) :laughing:

i dont know what film you are talking about so must be too young to understand lol