PDA

View Full Version : Oh my gosh....its starting to become real

Bex1
04-03-2009, 12:47 PM
I have had 4 sign up with me in the last week...I dont know where they've all been hiding :rolleyes: Anyway now I am starting to panic about how I am going to cope, how I am going to deal with paperwork, how am I going to do the learning journals, how is my little daughter going to cope :panic: :panic:

Please tell me its something you have all felt at one time or the other!

I am feeling panicked and not mentally ready..arghhhh!

mandy moo
04-03-2009, 01:04 PM
Like they say 'now the fun begins':laughing:
Just take one day at a time or even one thing at a time
My daily diarys I tend to do thoughout the day, scrapbooks etc weekley sticking in etc
Obs as an when I ve to a pen and paper to hand
All paper work as when I have a few minutesto my self:)
Your little one will be fine Im sure, you dont say how old but I would prehaps keep her toys away from minded one if poss, she may not want to share them.
My own two keep all their stuff up stairs in their rooms and mindees are not allowed up there.
But they are 7 & 10 and I have explained if they leave their stuff downstairs they must expect it to be played with. (if suitable of course otherwise i put them away)

amirose
04-03-2009, 01:05 PM
Lol deep breath hun you will be FINE!

I still haven't got anyone during the day yet but I am working before and after school - it only dawned on me today that I am going to be doing this everyday for god knows how long :panic: :laughing:

I would definitely recommend trying to get on the EYFS course (I am signed up for 16th May) but don't forget you've always got this forum for back up! :D

huggableshelly
04-03-2009, 01:09 PM
lol been there too, good luck and enjoy it

Bex1
04-03-2009, 01:10 PM
Thank you. My little girl is 18 months and the mindees I have coming are 15, 18, 13 months and 3 years old! Not all at the same time I would add!! as for toys my little girl is not into toys anyway so I dont think sharing will be a problem I think her problem will be sharing mummy!

I went on an EYFS document handling course last September and am on a course about social and emotional development next weekend..is that the kind of thing your on about?

Lady Haha
04-03-2009, 01:22 PM
Wow!!!!! Good luck!!! :laughing:

devoncm
04-03-2009, 01:30 PM
[QUOTE=Bex1;35486

I went on an EYFS document handling course last September and am on a course about social and emotional development next weekend..is that the kind of thing your on about?[/QUOTE]

Think we all feel like that at some point, im sure you'll do fine.
where is your course to for social emotional development? ive got on one for 14th march in exeter-greatmoor house

amirose
04-03-2009, 01:44 PM
Thank you. My little girl is 18 months and the mindees I have coming are 15, 18, 13 months and 3 years old! Not all at the same time I would add!! as for toys my little girl is not into toys anyway so I dont think sharing will be a problem I think her problem will be sharing mummy!

I went on an EYFS document handling course last September and am on a course about social and emotional development next weekend..is that the kind of thing your on about?

Not sure, I am doing the EYFS observation planning and record keeping its all day on a saturday, I have already had the 2 hour EYFS briefing and I'm booked on some supporting the EYFS workshops next week (2 hours each)

Carol
04-03-2009, 01:53 PM
Its like being in a circus........juggling everything :laughing: :laughing:
But it is enjoyable and your child will enjoy having others around to play with. I find the more you have the easier it is (not paperwork though:laughing: :laughing: )

Good luck

Carol

emler
04-03-2009, 02:08 PM
I think we've all had our moments when we wonder how we'll cope. It doesn't take long to get into a routine though & I'm sure you're dd will enjoy having the company. Good luck :thumbsup:

Bex1
04-03-2009, 07:59 PM
devon cm...yes that is the one I am on...will see you there!

elainerut
04-03-2009, 08:06 PM
yes i no how ur feeling am the same its real now

tulip0803
04-03-2009, 09:02 PM
Congratulations on all your contracts:)

You will be fine. Everyone has a wobble even when you have been doing it years but particularly at the start.

jibberjitz
04-03-2009, 09:24 PM
Just wanted to say good luck :thumbsup: I bet I'll be feeling the same in a few months :panic: