PDA

View Full Version : How long for ncma kit?

pinklady
04-03-2009, 10:42 AM
I was just wondering how long NCMA kits and insurance usually take to come? I'm so worried that if I ever do get a mindee :rolleyes: that I wont have my paperwork ready!

I sent my details to them about a 10 days ago.

Esther xx

huggableshelly
04-03-2009, 10:49 AM
I guess it depends on what stock they may have in at the time.

when I order it usually takes 10 days max, my last order for a new accident book took 7 wwks due to stock levels.

Polka Dots
04-03-2009, 10:55 AM
Hi Esther, IIRC my insurance certificate and kit took just over 2 weeks to arrive. :)

FizzysFriends
04-03-2009, 11:45 AM
Give them a ring, your insurance is sent out seperate (I think) so if you have mindees lined up they could send that so you can start.

pinklady
04-03-2009, 09:59 PM
Give them a ring, your insurance is sent out seperate (I think) so if you have mindees lined up they could send that so you can start.

Thanks:thumbsup: Sadly no mindees lined up yet :panic: but I did try to call them to get an idea of time scale but they were really busy and I couldn't get through. I'll try again tomorrow.

Esther xx

Buzz Lightyear
05-03-2009, 02:06 PM
How weird, I posted almost an identical post yesterday as I too am waiting for my kit to come through. Had a really promising enquiry yesterday too who is keen to get me signed up. Of course can't do that until my kit arrives - arrrghhh!! :angry:

Tried calling yesterday and today and just sit in a queue so give in. I doubt very much their calls are free of charge!

pinklady
05-03-2009, 02:38 PM
How weird, I posted almost an identical post yesterday as I too am waiting for my kit to come through. Had a really promising enquiry yesterday too who is keen to get me signed up. Of course can't do that until my kit arrives - arrrghhh!! :angry:

Tried calling yesterday and today and just sit in a queue so give in. I doubt very much their calls are free of charge!

How strange!! Fingers crossed for your enquiry:thumbsup: I gave up sitting in the queue too!:laughing:

Esther xx