PDA

View Full Version : NO SHOW

LIZZIE
04-03-2009, 09:53 AM
Well I am really hacked off now. I was supposed to be having a little one this week for 3 days and when she called last week I said she would need to come round either last Fri or this Mon to fill in paperwork and so I could meet the LO prior to her coming on Tues. Well not a phone call not a visit and no show yesterday or today. To say I am annoyed is putting it mildly. I rearranged things I needed to do, sorted out paperwork and loads of other things too:censored: :censored:
Am just going to carry on now and assume she wont be calling! Sorry for the rant but do people really think that I can sit inside all day and wait for them?

katickles
04-03-2009, 10:10 AM
What a pain :mad:

Some parents don't care do they???

http://newtickers.bump-and-beyond.com/28/2824/282407.png (http://www.bump-and-beyond.com/)

huggableshelly
04-03-2009, 10:25 AM
I hate it when that happens too.

enjoy the rest of your week xxx

Daftbat
04-03-2009, 10:31 AM
Its sad that parents can sometimes be so inconsiderate. I feel for you - you do right though to carry on as normal and if this parents finally manages to have some manners then you never know - you might not be able to do it anyway since you could have filled the place with someone really nice instead.:thumbsup:

peanuts
04-03-2009, 01:16 PM
its so annoying when they do that to you:(

miffy
04-03-2009, 01:19 PM
I hope there's a good reason why they haven't turned up or let you know :rolleyes:

On the other hand you might just have had a lucky escape!

Miffy xx

Carol
04-03-2009, 01:28 PM
I hope there's a good reason why they haven't turned up or let you know :rolleyes:

On the other hand you might just have had a lucky escape!

Miffy xx

I agree its just one of the things us childminders have to put up with

Carol

Spangles
04-03-2009, 01:31 PM
People have to put up with this in all sorts of places unfortunately.

How many times have you seen posters up at the dentist, hospital or doctors about people not bothering to turn up for appointments that someone else could have had if they'd had the decency to cancel?

It's something that makes me really mad so I certainly feel for you!

Blinking annoying people! Ha!

LIZZIE
04-03-2009, 05:40 PM
Well there might be an upside to this mess after all. Mum has just picked mindee up and said she won't be in for the rest of the week as she is going to visit family so I now have the rest of the week off!!!:jump for joy: It might give me some time to get over this rotten cold I caught at the weekend. So maybe there is a sliver lining to this particular cloud although I still think it's really bad manners not to at least call!!

helenlc
04-03-2009, 05:57 PM
I sent mindee home with diarrhoea yesterday and am secretly relieved as I also have a bad cold and am enjoying 2 days off!!!

jibberjitz
04-03-2009, 09:30 PM
How annoying for you!:(

elainerut
04-03-2009, 09:57 PM
Thats awful, i had an enqiry like that, but it was for september but sent no retainer or organised any contract so now ive filled the place i couldnt hang about, so its hard luck unfortunatly.

Sorry bout ur situation but am sure you will sort sumthing. keep smiling chick