PDA

View Full Version : Just when I thought I was up to date with paperwork...

Jules27
01-03-2009, 10:49 PM
... I find something else!!!:( ANd have just realised i have a few obs to write up from feb - and need to get photos developed!! ah well!!!!!:laughing:

cher25
01-03-2009, 10:54 PM
Your more up to date than i am. lol I have pics to print out from october for obs! :eek: Been waiting for 3 weeks for my dp to put the ink into the printer so i can attempt to get up to date, but obs for 1 child still need wrote up from september. :blush:

Chatterbox Childcare
01-03-2009, 10:54 PM
Don't be fooled - we will never be up to date for tomorrow there is more to observe/record...

lol lots:jump for joy: :jump for joy:

peanuts
02-03-2009, 07:21 AM
theres always paperwork to do its never ending

angeldelight
02-03-2009, 07:31 AM
... I find something else!!!:( ANd have just realised i have a few obs to write up from feb - and need to get photos developed!! ah well!!!!!:laughing:

I know how you feel

It seems never ending sometimes

Angel xx

haribo
02-03-2009, 12:29 PM
ive been printing pics since friday- making small albums for each child and one for the setting showing lots of activities its much easier now ive found some post it photo paper which you peel off the backing and stick it in ! and only 99p for 20 i bought 5 packs last week so going mad with the printer lol

uf353432
02-03-2009, 01:10 PM
ive been printing pics since friday- making small albums for each child and one for the setting showing lots of activities its much easier now ive found some post it photo paper which you peel off the backing and stick it in ! and only 99p for 20 i bought 5 packs last week so going mad with the printer lol

where did you manage to find it for 99p? Love a bargain me!! lol!

haribo
02-03-2009, 06:14 PM
its in home bargains i got about 5 packs so far and gonna get more.its so easy just peel the back off i hate sticking photos with glue so just stick them in my scrapbook lol

Carol
02-03-2009, 09:24 PM
I too will never be bang on up to date with paperwork................question though do you think ofsted have their paperwork up to date too:laughing:

Carol xx

miffy
02-03-2009, 09:36 PM
its in home bargains i got about 5 packs so far and gonna get more.its so easy just peel the back off i hate sticking photos with glue so just stick them in my scrapbook lol

I feel a trip to Home Bargains coming on :D

Miffy xx