PDA

View Full Version : EQUIPMENT SALE, BANSTEAD SURREY (NR.EPSOM)

Little Antics
28-02-2009, 12:16 PM
Hi

I am giving up registered childminding and I have an enormous amount of toys and equipment to sell - from Little tykes climbing frames - different sizes to blocks (which cost me £150.!!) - hand puppets, garages, buggies massess of books.

Just email me and ask if I have what you are looking for and I will let you know and take a photograph so you can see.

All enquiries welcome.

littletreasures
28-02-2009, 12:24 PM
Hi,
I might be interested in some stuff.

I am in Cheam so not far away. I have a friend who might like stuff as well.

How much do you want for the hand puppets. Not looking for anything specific, what else have you got?

Little Antics
28-02-2009, 12:35 PM
Hi not far then!

How long is a piece of string........! - I have everything - hand puppets are animals (great for story sacks) - price - you may want to make an offer when you see them! Are you looking for large or small items? - such as double sand and water tray (with umberella) - from hope catalogue.

We are thinking of putting everything under canvas and having a massive sale as trying to get into the garage is an obstacle course. We have ride ons, rocking horses, tents, dressing up clothes - sand pits - some things may need a bit of wash as been outside through winter - but we will try and do this before we sell! Lots of arts and craft paper, drums, musical instruments, multicultural books - I think I spent more on equipment and toys than I actually earnt!!

littletreasures
28-02-2009, 12:40 PM
Dressing up clothes and Musical Instruments definitely interested in. May be more depending on how much money I have to spend!!

Little Antics
28-02-2009, 12:52 PM
OK - do you want me to email again this link when I get things out and sorted? Husband and son are errecting tent to put toys and equip under canvas to make it easy for people to choose what they want.

I am actually surprised someone answered so quickly on the site!!! Took me off guard. Also if I get stuff sorted out and you get first dibs - do you attend any childminding groups that you could give details out to with regards the sale. I have some really fab stuff and would be grateful for your help in the area.

littletreasures
28-02-2009, 12:57 PM
I'll pm you

Blaze
28-02-2009, 01:13 PM
I'm interested in the little tikes climbing frame....how much would you want for it?:)

Little Antics
28-02-2009, 01:29 PM
Hi Blaze

Do you know which one it is? - its the large one with 2 slides - or I have the middle one with 1 slide or the baby one with one slide!

Make me an offer!

Little Antics
28-02-2009, 01:30 PM
Hi little treasure - um what does pm me mean? - sorry at my old age I am not up on email speak.

littletreasures
28-02-2009, 01:39 PM
private message.

Up on the top right hand corner you will see private messages in blue. Click on that and then you should see my email

Little Antics
28-02-2009, 01:45 PM
Hi how do I PM someone myself?

littletreasures
28-02-2009, 01:48 PM
LOL

click on reply, bottom right hand corner of email or
click on my name and there should be send private message

Twinkles
28-02-2009, 03:21 PM
I would come to a sale if you have one. I don't need anything specific but if there's a sale I might just be tempted :D

I live in Redhill.

wendywu
28-02-2009, 03:47 PM
Ill come with twinkles, let us know when it is on.:)

Shar
28-02-2009, 03:48 PM
Me too, I live nearby and would love to have a look. I am looking out for various things for my Drop-in. Small Little Tikes Cube slide if you have one, sand pit table, paper, etc...
Let me know when Your garden sale is please.
Love Shar.:thumbsup:

Little Antics
28-02-2009, 03:57 PM
OOh thanks for the reply guys.

You should see the state of the play room garage is being emptied and husband glad I am finally selling. Found lots of good dress up for all ages to include multi-cultural sari/ afro carribean dress for girls and boys, blocks, small world play, puzzles, games, etc., etc.,

wendywu
28-02-2009, 03:57 PM
Ooooo we could have a get together in Little Antics garden, put the kettle on girl:laughing:

Little Antics
28-02-2009, 04:06 PM
With pleasure!

RedDragon
28-02-2009, 04:10 PM
How lovely, some might make some money, some might get some fab resources and you might all make friends :)

Blaze
28-02-2009, 10:57 PM
With pleasure!

I might have to hitch a lift...:D

wendywu
28-02-2009, 11:00 PM
I will come and get you blaze, but you will have to sit next to Twinks sorry:panic:

Twinkles
28-02-2009, 11:35 PM
I will come and get you blaze, but you will have to sit next to Twinks sorry:panic:

Oi ! I heard that ! :laughing:

Nix
01-03-2009, 09:35 AM
Ooo I'd be interested, not sure if I want anything specific although I like the sound of the blocks. Let me know when and I'll be there!!

I'm in Camberley which I think is a bit of way but if there's shopping to be done!:D

Nix,x

huggableshelly
01-03-2009, 02:49 PM

me too but its too far for me

Little Antics
02-03-2009, 01:18 PM
Hi Guys

Thank you all so much for replying! - I am going to do on Saturday 7th March at 12.00 noon onwards - not sure how to give everyone address and details on the site though - any ideas?

wendywu
02-03-2009, 01:24 PM
Why, do you not want to post it on here ? It would be just the same as putting it in the local paper wouldnt it.:)

LOOPYLISA
02-03-2009, 01:37 PM
Ooo I'd be interested, not sure if I want anything specific although I like the sound of the blocks. Let me know when and I'll be there!!

I'm in Camberley which I think is a bit of way but if there's shopping to be done!:D

Nix,x

Not anything to do with this thread but hubby works in Camberly !

Nix
02-03-2009, 10:35 PM
Gosh that's a long way from West Sussex isn't it??:rolleyes:

Nix, x:D

angeldelight
03-03-2009, 07:08 AM

I will come with you ha

Angel xx

Little Antics
03-03-2009, 10:16 AM
Hi Blaze

The 3 climbing frames have now been taken away. Sorry - but a close freind of mine has taken them and I could hardly refuse her - but hope you come along anyway.

Little Antics
04-03-2009, 11:13 AM
Hi

Thanks again to all of you who have supported the sale - really looking forward to meeting you on Saturday. Your right - here is my address

14 Hillside
Banstead
Surrey
SM7 1HF Enter to the left of the building (side gate)

12. noon onwards. I have not managed to supply pictures of buggies and things - but they are all in good working order! - Its so hard trying to answer everyone personally as the phone is chocca and so is the email system
- but what we thought is fair is that its on a first come first serve basis -for everything now - as we dont have sufficient time to do things ad hoc - although we would like to!!!

But we really look forward to seeing you on Saturday. - :clapping:

littletreasures
04-03-2009, 11:15 AM
Thanks

I'll be there. Look forward to meeting you

Little Antics
04-03-2009, 11:37 AM
Hi thanks

I have also had a phone message from a Tamzin? - for some reason I can not get through with the number you left - so not being rude - if you read this try again!

But I look forward to seeing you Sat.

Little Antics
07-03-2009, 01:38 PM
Hi Everyone

Thanks to those who have already visited today. But we have lots of wonderful stuff left - arts and crafts stuff - stickle bricks, cogs/wheels/puzzles books for arts and craft activities - bear hunt books with CD etc., Chico highchair which goes into 3 different heights - pirates and pirate mats and small world play - and lots lots more - come on and support anytime today.

14 Hillside, Banstead, Surrey. SM7 1HF - 01737 213501

littletreasures
07-03-2009, 01:51 PM
Thanks very much for the stuff. The mindees are going to love them.

Hope you do well in getting rid of all the other stuff. I thought I had lots of toys!!!!

Good luck in your new job

Little Antics
07-03-2009, 02:40 PM
Thanks little treasures for your support - hope you have lots of fun - great meeting you today!

miffy
07-03-2009, 05:23 PM
Glad your sale went well

Sorry it was just too far away for me.

Miffy xx

emile1973
17-03-2009, 10:00 PM
Hi Everyone

Thanks to those who have already visited today. But we have lots of wonderful stuff left - arts and crafts stuff - stickle bricks, cogs/wheels/puzzles books for arts and craft activities - bear hunt books with CD etc., Chico highchair which goes into 3 different heights - pirates and pirate mats and small world play - and lots lots more - come on and support anytime today.

14 Hillside, Banstead, Surrey. SM7 1HF - 01737 213501

Hi there

I would be interested in pirate mats etc and small world play items....what do you have?
I live in Wimbledon so not too far...
I f you could pm me a rough list and prices that would be fab....
Many thanks Emma