PDA

View Full Version : beaker holder

Mrs Argyle
27-02-2009, 05:56 PM
Hi. can anyone tell me if there is such a thing as a strap that fixes around a drinking beaker that has no handells. it would be great if some sort of strap could fit around the beaker and then the car seat strap to stop the kids dropping the blooming cup and it rolling around the floor of the car. is there such a thing ?

Alibali
27-02-2009, 06:19 PM
I don't let them eat or drink in the car! Nothing can get dropped then:laughing:

Chatterbox Childcare
27-02-2009, 06:21 PM
I use sport drinks and the Nike ones don't leak unless they are sucked (sounds rude!!)

Hebs
27-02-2009, 09:37 PM
I don't let them eat or drink in the car! Nothing can get dropped then:laughing:

ditto :thumbsup:

Blaze
27-02-2009, 09:44 PM
Sort off...I will post links over the weekend, as too tired to look at the mo!:)

rickysmiths
27-02-2009, 10:22 PM
Not a problem food or drink are a big no no when on the move in my car. :(

Risk assessment (mine!) says give food and drink before travel or after. If a long journey in hot weather plan frequent stops for drink.

If a child is in the car drinking from a beaker and you have to stop suddenly!!?
Cold result in broken teeth, blooded lip, upset or distraught child.:panic:

Food, what would you do if you were driving along the motorway or dual carriage way in heavy traffic and the child chokes on some food?:panic: