PDA

View Full Version : Pre-reg visit next wednesday!

jibberjitz
27-02-2009, 05:06 PM
I've 'had the call' too!:eek: My inspector ran through a list of things she would be looking for and one was resources I will be able to offer mindees. I have 2 children so have lots of their resources ie: books, puzzles, games and so on plus some of the stuff people have recommended on here. Is there anything else anyone would recommend me to have available??

Am getting a bit nervous but just want it over with now:)

chewy sweets
27-02-2009, 05:09 PM
Good Luck- I'm sure everything will go great!!!!:laughing:

Jen4Kids
27-02-2009, 05:27 PM
Mine asked to see my nursery things - pushchairs, highchairs, stairgates, changing mat, potty etc, luckily i had put them in my cupboard under the stairs in front room so just opened the door and pointed at them - maybe this is what she means?

Good luck, but i doubt youll need it ;)

misst104
27-02-2009, 07:08 PM
You will be fine!!! :D At least you got a nice one!!!!!!!! (we hope!)

x

Mollymop
27-02-2009, 07:35 PM
Please try not to worry as it no where near as bad as you will imagine. The visit will be quite relaxed, the inspector is there to help you , she will ask you lots of questions about what you will do about this and that, but you just have to use your common sense.
If there is anything you wish to change about your setting or you want to buy, type up a "wish list" and show your inspector.

It will be fine. Just remember your inspector is human too and she will be very nice, they usually are:thumbsup:

pinklady
27-02-2009, 07:40 PM
You'll be fine!!:thumbsup:

Let us know how you get on

Esther xx

angeldelight
27-02-2009, 07:53 PM
You will be fine

Good luck

Keep us posted

Angel xx

Buzz Lightyear
27-02-2009, 08:27 PM
Yay... good luck, hope all goes okay!
x

jibberjitz
27-02-2009, 09:11 PM
Thanks everyone :) Not particulary nervous (yet - but there's time :laughing: )
I have just made a to-do list and I fear its going to be a very busy weekend :) DH just viewing his to-do list too and not a happy camper!:laughing:

Polka Dots
27-02-2009, 09:58 PM
Good luck for next week Liz. :)

I haven't got many toys/resources for 0 to 3 year olds. I'm all spent out so I made a wish list, told the inspector items would be purchased over the next few months (or earlier if necessary) and she was happy with this.

Zoomie
27-02-2009, 10:12 PM
Good luck for next Wednesday.

I haven't got many resources either. I literally got rid of all my boys toys (for 0-3) about 3 months before I fell pg with DD.

But DD has opened up a whole new career for me :)