PDA

View Full Version : WHAT ATTRACTS YOU TO A MAN ?

angeldelight
27-02-2009, 10:13 AM
Now behave you lot think before you type haha

I was speaking to a friend earlier she said she fancied a man at her local shop - she said he had nice .................. hands !!!!!

Weirdo !

Just wondered what you look for and what attracts you the most

Keep it clean - ish :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx

avril
27-02-2009, 10:18 AM
I like a nice smile, a nice bum and a great sense of humour and of course as you get to know them there is a lot more to attract you to him!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

Chatterbox Childcare
27-02-2009, 10:19 AM
Someone who makes me laugh and has that cheeky glint in his eyes

wendywu
27-02-2009, 10:27 AM
A six pack and lots of money:laughing:

Roseolivia
27-02-2009, 10:30 AM
It used to be he had to be goodlooking (in my eyes) and had a wild streak. Now i'm happily settled with someone i wouldn't know what to look for (too picky although you wouldn't think so if you lived with my man!!)

angeldelight
27-02-2009, 10:36 AM
A six pack and lots of money:laughing:

Is that possible do you think ?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

xx

Blaze
27-02-2009, 11:23 AM
Someone who makes me laugh & has a twinkle in their eye, but has a gentle nature....I tend to go for tall men.:)

karenandsmile
27-02-2009, 11:30 AM
What i want is a man is not always what i might get lol so mel gibson i wont get as he dont want me lol

but in an ideal world caring laughing loving guy who has time and patients with kids and understanding (as have found some guys not that sympathetic or sensative to my childrens feelings when is comes to their real father who died, one bloke couldnt understand why i had photos of their father and family pictures around the house!!! and should take them down ) hence i dont date that guy anymore lol

Mollymop
27-02-2009, 11:30 AM
I usually go for dark haired men, not really tall and not too thin and they have to be the rugged, not clean shaven. (oh god listen to me) I don't like girly looking men, you know the skinny footballer pretty types. I like rough and ready and not a whimp! I get put off by men wearing office suits and men who talk too much and show off.

I would prefer a rugby player to a footballer anyday of the week.

ha

Spangles
27-02-2009, 11:35 AM
I like men who have high morals and are funny, men with their own minds.

I usually like men with hardly any hair (in a sexy way!) like Vin Diesel or Ami from Miami Ink but Dean from Supernatural is very yummy too and he has hair!

I like a nice smile, to be taller than me and to be just a nice, honest person.

Someone who I see as strong so I feel looked after but really I'm the boss! Ha ha!

Oh yes, and a man who is clean and does his share of the housework!

This is all my Darren! How cute!

Blaze
27-02-2009, 11:39 AM
I like men who have high morals and are funny, men with their own minds.

I like a nice smile, to be taller than me and to be just a nice, honest person.

Someone who I see as strong so I feel looked after but really I'm the boss! Ha ha!

!

Same here, but better said. Also I don't like skinny men!

LOOPYLISA
27-02-2009, 11:47 AM
I usually go for dark haired men, not really tall and not too thin and they have to be the rugged, not clean shaven. (oh god listen to me) I don't like girly looking men, you know the skinny footballer pretty types. I like rough and ready and not a whimp! I get put off by men wearing office suits and men who talk too much and show off.

I would prefer a rugby player to a footballer anyday of the week.

ha

Think we go for the same type of man Sandra, i hate pretty boys too......:laughing:

tinkerbelle
27-02-2009, 11:58 AM
i tend to go for nice teeth and eyes my hubys eyes are bright blue and luckily 2 of my kids have the same eyes the baby has bright green throw back from my brother i guess (mine r brown)
dark hair does help and be nice looking but it has to be the teeth oh and good with kids

Annie_T
27-02-2009, 12:07 PM
BUM

i love mens bums :blush:

but really attracts me is their inner self ..
i dont go for looks, money, cars etc(tho nice to have money & nice cars haha) lol

sue m
27-02-2009, 12:28 PM
Nice smile, eyes and teeth, sense of humour, patience. Nice bum is lovely.

My poor old lad is 60 - but still got a nice bum!!! Nice smile too. :cool:

bubbly
27-02-2009, 12:33 PM
Dark hair, mysterious, gothic and living slightly on the edge :D

Totally opposite to what I have in reality :laughing:

sarah707
27-02-2009, 12:39 PM
My boyfriend has the nicest bluest eyes I have ever seen...

And he is totally honest - sometimes too much so - but I will not be lied to ever again :D

Blaze
27-02-2009, 12:48 PM
Can't stand liars either Sarah!:thumbsup:

jmoff
27-02-2009, 12:56 PM
tall, not skinny and makes me laugh and intelligent...

OrlandoBelle
27-02-2009, 12:59 PM
Nice, kind eyes, a nice smile and nice teeth. Must be able to make me laugh and be great with kids...luckily I've found all of this in my man and am marrying him in 4 months!:)

ajs
27-02-2009, 01:04 PM
like sandra i like rugby players and george what more can i say

oh and all of the attributes my hubby has as he's my ideal man

Bushpig
27-02-2009, 01:06 PM
Teeth a biggie, ugh could never kiss a man with dodgy teeth, or a beard for that matter.

Eyes, smile... a responsible and manly way about him without being arrogant or egotistical... oh, and if he has a cute ass, even better :blush:

Morals, integrity and honesty a MUST. Faithfulness.

Oh, I have that man already! Lucky gal :littleangel:

Rubybubbles
27-02-2009, 01:08 PM
manly man;)

Handsome, stick up for you, honest, does everything I say, loves me what ever I look like:( loving to the children

9 years in August we have been married!:D

LOOPYLISA
27-02-2009, 01:10 PM
Big strong type, not skinny pretty boy, looks after me, caring, thoughtful, loving, would do anything for me, nice bum, i love you Dave ! x

jellytot
27-02-2009, 01:14 PM
not a big nose, and not bald, not bad teeth, not fat, not smaller than me

i'm gonna be here all day

not a show off, not someone who thinks they are funny all the time....when they arnt, not a smart a**e,

Trouble
27-02-2009, 01:34 PM
i was attracted to my hubby because of his hands:blush: :blush:

and his nature i know different now but his hands are great

if you pm me i will tell you why;)

Mollymop
27-02-2009, 01:50 PM
I have been with Darren for 14 years and I love him to bits and he is ideal for me (just thought I better point that out in case he reads this thread at some point:blush: :panic: )

Trouble
27-02-2009, 02:01 PM
Now behave you lot think before you type haha

I was speaking to a friend earlier she said she fancied a man at her local shop - she said he had nice .................. hands !!!!!

Weirdo !

Just wondered what you look for and what attracts you the most

Keep it clean - ish :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx

you havent answered:eek: :eek: :eek: :idea:

Mollymop
27-02-2009, 02:02 PM
Yes come on Angel

donnadoo2004200
27-02-2009, 03:23 PM
I always look at a mans shoes first :laughing: :laughing:

angeldelight
27-02-2009, 04:23 PM

I will message you later to find out haha

xxx

angeldelight
27-02-2009, 04:23 PM
you havent answered:eek: :eek: :eek: :idea:

Yes but you already know my sexy man and what attracted me to him

Haha

xxx

Blaze
27-02-2009, 04:31 PM

FW has great hands too!;) :blush: :D :laughing:

angeldelight
27-02-2009, 04:31 PM
FW has great hands too!;) :blush: :D :laughing:

Please dont tell us more !!!

:laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx

Blaze
27-02-2009, 04:33 PM
I wasn't going to...this is a family forum!:littleangel:

angeldelight
27-02-2009, 04:35 PM
I wasn't going to...this is a family forum!:littleangel:

Phew thank goodness for that

I just remember certain things about you Blaze and I thought on no she is going to say more haha

Kidding

Angel xx

RedDragon
27-02-2009, 04:36 PM
Teeth are a biggie.

Is this strange - I also like sideburns :blush:

I used to be mad on Al Pacino and when I met husband he looked just like him.

Blaze
27-02-2009, 04:36 PM
Says she with 6 kids!:D

angeldelight
27-02-2009, 04:37 PM
Says she with 6 kids!:D

xxx

Trouble
27-02-2009, 05:13 PM
thers definately a hands theme going on i bet youd never asked the question now:D :D

Tatia
27-02-2009, 05:33 PM
I like older men. And men in nice suits with good shirts and ties. Men who listen to the news whilst they shave in the mornings. English accents, yeah, that's a biggie. I like bookish, smart, quiet, sensitive men who can discuss current events, understand the implications of global politics and cry (and then donate) during Comic Relief. Men who idolize John Lennon, Nelson Mandela and know what the Baghavad Gita is. Oh and wow, men who wear stripy socks with low-cut black Converse and a well-fitted, tailoured black leather jacket. And if they pull out a pair of reading glasses when looking at a menu or reading the newspaper, that's it, I am done!

For the record, these have always been weaknesses of mine. I just got extremely lucky when I met my husband and he ticked all the boxes!:clapping:

balloon
27-02-2009, 05:44 PM
Absolutely nothing!!! :eek:

I always end up with the 'wrong' blokes so now steer a wide berth, lol!

I used to like the whole tall dark and just a little bit good looking though, lol! ;)

breezy
27-02-2009, 09:29 PM
Tall, dark haired, honest and older!!!! I hate hairy feet :laughing:

Lou
27-02-2009, 10:27 PM
Needs to be a super talented footballer (some may say a ledgend), predominatly blonde but with a habbit of changing hairstyles very regularly,
covered in tatoos,
and a body to die for!!!!!

angeldelight
28-02-2009, 12:56 AM
Needs to be a super talented footballer (some may say a ledgend), predominatly blonde but with a habbit of changing hairstyles very regularly,
covered in tatoos,
and a body to die for!!!!!

Now I wonder who that could be ?

Angel xx

bubbly
28-02-2009, 09:48 AM
covered in tatoos
Ooooo yes! Tattoos - I love 'em too :)

I guess my perfect man is the person in my avatar lol :laughing:

Oh well, I can dream can't I? :thumbsup:

Indeed you can haha

Angel xx

gegele
28-02-2009, 11:37 AM
a large back!!!!!
I love backs!!!! large shoulders, big deeltoid, big lower back muscle...mmmm!!!!

once i stop staring at their back...... a good sense of humour, nice blue eyes, strong thigh, nice smile, kind, strong but gentle.....OH that's my husband !!!!!!

i married my ideal man! the only thing i always say would be a right no-no are body hair...but my hubby is hairy and it never bothered me! they're only men, they can't be as perfect as us!! LOL

we have friends rugbymen, we never managed to go and see them play.....shame!!! ah ah ah ah

sparkibobs
28-02-2009, 11:42 AM
I like nice eyes, good sense of humour, caring and sensitive (not always easy I know from experience)
I also like a large back and shoulders, Phoar!!!
And tattoos, not too many. My hubby has a few and were both thinking of having new ones (tasteful of course)
and definately got to be a good kisser!!!!:blush:
x

flora
28-02-2009, 11:48 AM
Don't have a type as such....

first dh was good looking on the outside, lots fancied him inc me and turned out to be a lying cheating scumbag who depsite being handsome on the outside was rotten to the core on the inside :(

Dh is just the oppposite. When I first met him I said the the lady I worked for that if I ever got so desparate that I went out with Nige that I wanted shooting :blush:

However....... I got to know him and he is loyal, loving, loves my ds as his own, honest oh the list could go on :laughing:

He has a lovely smile and nice teeth, oh and he's good with his hands too ;)

LOOPYLISA
28-02-2009, 07:40 PM
Don't have a type as such....

first dh was good looking on the outside, lots fancied him inc me and turned out to be a lying cheating scumbag who depsite being handsome on the outside was rotten to the core on the inside :(

Dh is just the oppposite. When I first met him I said the the lady I worked for that if I ever got so desparate that I went out with Nige that I wanted shooting :blush:

However....... I got to know him and he is loyal, loving, loves my ds as his own, honest oh the list could go on :laughing:

He has a lovely smile and nice teeth, oh and he's good with his hands too ;)

Thats one thing i really love my hubby for , treats my dd as his own he is great with her and she loves him to bits x