PDA

View Full Version : i have my "sitters" appoinment on monday-has anyone else heard back from them

sammy
27-02-2009, 10:06 AM
i just wondered as i only applied to join them last week, and im meeting the lady on mon eve, with ALL my documents. She also said that she will be asking me some very uncomfortable questions and she apologised in advance!! wonder what they will be, i shall keep you updated.

She did say there was alot of work in the area, so sounds good (i was hoping to take my paperwork with me and catch up, obviously whilst the children sleep :)

Im looking forward to it.

Has anyone else heard back from them yet or are babysitting yet?

FizzysFriends
27-02-2009, 10:08 AM
I've been left a message on my AP, must call them back today.

angeldelight
27-02-2009, 11:03 AM
Just wanted to say good luck

Hope it works out

Let us know how it goes

Angel xx

amirose
27-02-2009, 11:15 AM
Good luck :clapping:

karenandsmile
27-02-2009, 11:21 AM
i have been registered with sitters

worked really well works on the basis that you get a text message of the time date and pay of job then first to ring back gets the job unless the people who want you to sit request you by name

the only lack of imformation that i thought was they tell you the names and ages of children and thats it

one job i turned up to the child was autistic and i felt it would have been easier if i had known this in advance as the child was very autistic and couldnt speak

so you dont get much back ground info on the child

Hotel jobs are always the best paid jobs but remember you have to declair these earning in you tax return

peanuts
27-02-2009, 01:19 PM
good luck:clapping:

Bananabrain
27-02-2009, 02:12 PM
i have been registered with sitters

worked really well works on the basis that you get a text message of the time date and pay of job then first to ring back gets the job unless the people who want you to sit request you by name

the only lack of imformation that i thought was they tell you the names and ages of children and thats it

one job i turned up to the child was autistic and i felt it would have been easier if i had known this in advance as the child was very autistic and couldnt speak

so you dont get much back ground info on the child

Hotel jobs are always the best paid jobs but remember you have to declair these earning in you tax return

Can't believe they didn't tell you the child was autistic,that's really naughty.

elainerut
27-02-2009, 09:31 PM
SOUNDS REALLYINTRESTING GUD LUCK WITH IT ALL

Minstrel
27-02-2009, 09:32 PM
i'm intrigued to know what the uncomfortable questions are!

elaineg
28-02-2009, 03:36 PM
Ive just registered with sitters, does anyone know what the uncomfortable questions are.

love Elaine XX

singlewiththree
28-02-2009, 04:54 PM
I've just had 2 letters saying when a co-ordinator is in my area they will let me know to go for an interview but otherwise I'm waiting....

good luck

tulip0803
28-02-2009, 05:28 PM
Can't believe they didn't tell you the child was autistic,that's really naughty.

I am not sure whether the parents would have told Sitters as in the Q&A section for parents is this

"Q: Can you provide care for my child who has special needs?
A: Unfortunately we can't. Although some of our childcarers have special needs experience we cannot be sure that we have sufficient carers with the right experience in your area."