PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone been paid by Busy Bees yet?

cuffleygirl
27-02-2009, 07:15 AM
Is just me or is because its a short month but I haven't been paid via electronic transfer yet has anyone else or is just me?

Its mindee's last month on this system beginning to wonder if parent has terminated too soon!

crazybones
27-02-2009, 07:24 AM
My mum said she authorised her's on Monday and I believe her because she is a very good paying and she gave me a cheque for the difference but I have yet to recieve an email from them :angry: I think lately Busy Bees have been hanging on to the money for a few days to make more interest. :angry:

charleyfarley
27-02-2009, 07:27 AM
Yep I've been paid, had my email as normal just hope it's in the bank, not checked yet.

Carol xx

Pauline
27-02-2009, 07:35 AM
Yes we've been paid too :)

hbomb1
27-02-2009, 08:12 AM
I haven't been paid :angry:

Last month it took over a week for Busy Bees to transfer the money (after complaining to them!), so this month I asked mum to pay me the voucher part earlier than usual and to pay remainder in cash on the due date. So on Monday the voucher was redeemed, just checked my account and it's not there yet, even though they state 3-4 working days for it to reach your account.

I think they are holding on to money to gain the interest too!!!

Roseolivia
27-02-2009, 08:18 AM
I never get it redeemed in the 3-4 working days, it's always nearly a week

kindredspirits
27-02-2009, 08:26 AM
wow i didn't realise they were so bad. one parent wants to pay by busy bees but they seem to keep loosing my forms because its been months and 2 sets of forms and i've heard nothing, i get payment via accor for another payment and its in my account usually within 36 hours!

Polly2
27-02-2009, 09:05 AM
I have been paid!

saintsue
27-02-2009, 09:57 AM
I have never had any problems with busy bees
luv sue xxxx

Chatterbox Childcare
27-02-2009, 09:59 AM
My parents authorised automatic payments for a year and therefore my January ones didn't get paid. Ask mum to check her account as yours maybe the same and she can put it on to continuous.

You can also log in to your account with BB and check

geraldine72
27-02-2009, 01:22 PM
not had mine yet but parent has authorised on monday i also think they hold onto it my parent also told me that the site had been compromised for 14 hours and they'd got alot of peoples details bank etc. so am a bit worried. :eek:

Bananabrain
27-02-2009, 02:09 PM
I reckon Faircare are also holding onto money as long as possible.

Anyone deal with them? cos it feels like it's just me.

chaotic_space
27-02-2009, 02:13 PM
One of my parents pay with busy bees and there has never been a problem. Mum set up her account so that the transaction is automatic, she doesn't have to redeem the voucher every month. In fact she set it up so I'll be paid right up until Sept 2010 when her child leaves (school)

Another parent pays me with accorservices who are just as efficient.

Perhaps you could ask parents to set their busy bees accounts to automatic remittance that way you wont have to worry about it every month.

patevans
27-02-2009, 05:50 PM
I have just recieved my voucher a week late :angry:

Trouble
27-02-2009, 05:51 PM
they are a nightmare at easter time always late:angry: :angry: :angry:

crazybones
27-02-2009, 05:55 PM
One of my parents pay with busy bees and there has never been a problem. Mum set up her account so that the transaction is automatic, she doesn't have to redeem the voucher every month. In fact she set it up so I'll be paid right up until Sept 2010 when her child leaves (school)

Another parent pays me with accorservices who are just as efficient.

Perhaps you could ask parents to set their busy bees accounts to automatic remittance that way you wont have to worry about it every month.

Good idea but mine are term time only contracts so it wouldnt work for me :(

childmind04
28-02-2009, 01:35 PM
busy bees have had problems this week, one of my parents has been having trouble all week, they gave me a cheque yesterday morning as they could not get it done, i have said i will wait a few more days for them to try as i cant get to town anyway so i would rather they went through busy bees they came last night and he had managed to get it through :)

Chatterbox Childcare
28-02-2009, 01:52 PM
Mine are due to be released on Monday so time will tell.

Do take into account that BB can only release the money once they have received it and if the due date is before they get the funds it manually has to be sent

Sometimes it isn't their fault but the parents use them as a scapegoat