PDA

View Full Version : Annoyed about rude parents

Pudding Girl
26-02-2009, 05:50 PM
I had parents over on SUnday afternoon for a visit and it seemed to go well and we made plans for them to come back on Tuesday afternoon for settling and foprm filling if they wished to go ahead, gave them phone number of ex parent to call for some extra reassurance etc and left with agrement that they'd call that night.

They didn't, they didn't call the ex parent either to check, and just found out today that they were going to a CM I know for a visit ( after letting this CM down on Monday this is). Will find out later at training how they got on, if they turned up or signed etc.

I don't at all mind that some parents decide you aren't for them, that they want to shop around as it were etc - but SOOO hacked off that I wasted my precious weekend, (as they needed care to start this Weds) - my only free time as this week I have training and/or driving lessons each night, for them to not even have decency for a quick text or email to say thanks but no thanks. :mad: :(

Oh and they are currently using an unreg "minder" too :censored: if I knew the details I'd be reporting this person!

Sorry just generally hacked off and needed a moan. Why do some people treat you as totally expendable??

HomefromHome
26-02-2009, 05:58 PM
i just put on about unreg c/m!!! i would have no hesitation in reporting them - if i knew whey they lived!!!!!!:mad:
apparently you need this.:angry:

sarah707
26-02-2009, 07:31 PM
I think it's a good indication of how they will treat you in the future... so it's a good thing you've found out now.

Sorry you're being messed around... sending hugs xx