PDA

View Full Version : boys n girls ??

emmadines
26-02-2009, 01:24 PM
I have a 7 year old mindee who has recently taken an interest at staring at another mindees knickers when she is either sitting or generally rolling around (shes 5) he's done this a couple of times in the passed but is actually really having a good old stare, im sure he know girls and boys are different etc. its prob nothing and boys being boys......

should i tell his mum??? if so how/what do i say???

ps i don't let any of the kids upstairs together.

huggableshelly
26-02-2009, 01:34 PM
talk to Mum, make her aware that you have noticed him looking at girls, it may jsut be a stage but she needs to be aware.

I've been through this too though I didnt say anything to the parent until he started to try french kissing as he had seen it on the tv!

Mum was shocked her little boy knew of such things but the sooner you discuss it the better.

emmadines
26-02-2009, 01:36 PM
talk to Mum, make her aware that you have noticed him looking at girls, it may jsut be a stage but she needs to be aware.

I've been through this too though I didnt say anything to the parent until he started to try french kissing as he had seen it on the tv!
Mum was shocked her little boy knew of such things but the sooner you discuss it the better.

Im sorry but that just had me in a fit of giggles. how old was he??

I will have a word with mum this eve at pick up. boys will be boys. its a deff look if interest if that makes sence, I am often telling the 5 year old to close her legs , that its not lady like lol.

huggableshelly
26-02-2009, 01:40 PM
hey now I didnt post for you to laff LOL

he was turning 6 then, he is now 7 and thinks girls smell boys are cool mums are pains and dads are the best in the world!

glad you got a giggle and hope you get your little one sorted soon.

emmadines
26-02-2009, 01:42 PM
hey now I didnt post for you to laff LOL

he was turning 6 then, he is now 7 and thinks girls smell boys are cool mums are pains and dads are the best in the world!

glad you got a giggle and hope you get your little one sorted soon.

I just got this sudden the mums face, the shock, sorry lol.

huggableshelly
26-02-2009, 01:43 PM
my daughter is the worst, she is 8 now and sits with her legs open, so unladylike, i have an 11 year old here so when we get home from school now I ask her to either put trousers on or some shorts under her skirt.

I keep telling her to sit properly and so she should at her age but even I know its hard to sit like a lady when crawling around and building traintacks etc. Admittidly the 11 year old takes no notice.

angeldelight
26-02-2009, 11:19 PM
I just got this sudden the mums face, the shock, sorry lol.

At least you made her aware of it hahaha

Kids will be kids most of the time though

Angel xx