PDA

View Full Version : parents permission

Kat
25-02-2009, 10:51 PM
Hi,

I am very happy as I would e able to start my level 2/3 training in my own setting in April :clapping: but I need parents permission that they are fine with me being asses during they children will be with me and they will observ...
No idea what to writte... please help:idea:
Kat

singlewiththree
26-02-2009, 06:52 AM
I've just received a note from nursery as one of their employees is doing it. It gave blanket permission and said if you wanted to opt out let them know, think thats because they have a large number of part time children on their books about 60 when I asked last year. I think we would need written permission though, perhaps something like.

I am about to start an NVQ childcare qualification which requires me to observe your child and record the findings. All names will be changed to ensure confidentiality and my work will only be seen by myself, the examiner and college. I need your permission in order to do this, if you wish to discuss this further please don't hesitate to ask.

Signed:
Date:

sarah707
26-02-2009, 08:25 AM
Just say in order to professionally develop you are wanting to take a course.

You would like to use their children as examples of your practice but you will always change names and not give out personal family information for confidentiality.

You might also need to take photos but again you will ensure confidentiality by using back views etc.

Chatterbox Childcare
26-02-2009, 08:30 AM
I have permission letter which I use for photographs and in that it states that I can show them to other professionals (this would be an assessor) and in my EYFS permission later stating that I can work with other professionals as well.