PDA

View Full Version : CHILD QUESTIONAIRE

donnadoo2004200
25-02-2009, 09:42 PM
Hi does anyone have a child questionaire I can give a 8 and 10yr olds?
So I have some idea of what they like before they start. Thanks in advance.:panic:

huggableshelly
25-02-2009, 09:46 PM
I cant add attatchements so hoping this will send as it is ... here goes

Children’s Questionnaire

Child’s Name _________________________ Date of Birth ________________

Please can Parents assist children to complete this form by reading out the questions and asking them to colour in or circle either the happy or the sad face.

Do you like being with your childminder?  
Do you enjoy playing in the garden?  
Do you playing with the toys and games?  
Do you like choosing your own toys or prefer to play with what Michelle chooses?  
Do you like art and craft activities?  
Do you like the play dough?  
Do you like music and dance with either cod’s DVD’s and the instruments?  
Do you like walking home from school?  
Do you like the adventure playground?  
Would you like to do more cooking activities?  
Do you like using the dressing up box whenever you like?  
Would you like to help care for the hamsters?
(note for parents this means taking it in turns to fill up the food bowl and water bottles, handling the hamsters with supervision but not doing a complete cage clean that is my job not the children’s and is done at weekends usually.)  
Are you happy at your childminders home?  
Additional Information

Please add any comments the children may have to add here, these will help to ensure I am providing the care and fun your child wishes to have. Parents may fill this in for their children. Please use the back of this page if needed.

Parents Name ___________________ Parents Signature ______________________ Date ___________

huggableshelly
25-02-2009, 09:48 PM
the square boxes are sposed to be smiley faces, one happy one sad for each question, the child then circles or colours in the one they want then add additional info at the bottom.

its my own design form not taken from anywhere else.

donnadoo2004200
25-02-2009, 10:08 PM
Thanks for that its great, would you mind if I used some of these questions?
But what I was really after is a form they could fill in before they start with me so I have an idea of what things they like to do or eat etc.

huggableshelly
26-02-2009, 07:20 AM
go ahead use whatever you can from it, sorry I miss understood what you were after.

What do you enjoy doing?
Have you got any hobbies?
What games do you enjoy?
What fruit/snacks/meals do you enjoy?
When I pick you up from school where would you like to meet me?
(My eldest mindee now 11 likes to walk from his playground to my car, I can see the gate where I park so I am happy with his preference, before asking make sure you are aware of the playground layout.)
what books do you like to read?
Do you enjoy visiting the library?

Let the child know what other activities you can offer then ask if there is anything else they can think of that they would like to do whilst at your home.