PDA

View Full Version : SEF help please..

Jelly Baby
25-02-2009, 12:53 PM
Hi was wondering if anyone can help r.e this as I am lost on what to do. I registered a few weeks ago and was told online that i had to be invited by ofsted to do it..i have waited and not sure wether i am supposed to do anything..should i ring them? i had never heard of it until then and i have my inspection either this week or next and have no idea what to do!
thanks for any replies

charlie28
25-02-2009, 12:57 PM
I would give them a ring. I recieved mine last september. I am just trying to write the thing now. If you need help sarah writes lots of e books, and they are fantastic.

Jelly Baby
25-02-2009, 01:01 PM
Hi thanks, do i just ring the number that's on my certificate or is their a specific one?

charlie28
25-02-2009, 01:03 PM
Hi thanks, do i just ring the number that's on my certificate or is their a specific one?

I would give the main one a call, explain and then they will point you out in the right direction.

Jelly Baby
25-02-2009, 01:15 PM
Hi thanks all done! the man said that everyone was sent them origionally but they either lost them or didn't realise what it was so they are awaiting people calling in and sending them out. Will await my access code! thanks again.