PDA

View Full Version : Did it!

Minstrel
25-02-2009, 10:53 AM
Finally after about 2 months mucking about on Vistaprint I've actually made a decision and ordered some business cards.

i could never decide what design to choose or what to put on it so i've just bitten the bullet and done it now.

So with that and finally posting off my ofsted forms i feel i'm actually getting somewhere now!

anyone else who is dallying around with indecision- i say just get on with it!!

:)

sonia ann
25-02-2009, 10:55 AM
I was really pleased with my cards through vistaprint....well worth it
Sonia

amirose
25-02-2009, 11:27 AM
:laughing: Thats great news :thumbsup:

huggableshelly
25-02-2009, 11:51 AM
great news, I'm pleased with vista print products too and yes its hard to choose with so many different designs. I picked two, the girly pink butterfly and a watery blue sunset one so the Fathers have a more manly card to carry around.

hectors house
25-02-2009, 12:09 PM
I messed up a bit with my Vista print cards - I followed the template and added my address in full - I now feel I can't put them up on notice boards but just give them out if someone asks for one.

I wish I had been more awake and thinking of mine and the childrens safety - I don't mind anybody having access to my phone number and the area I live in - but not happy about everyone having my address.

Lady Haha
25-02-2009, 12:29 PM
:rolleyes: I wonder how many of us have the same cards!

On my cards I put my street name, but not the number, that way, I can still put them up and people can see where I am roughly, but not exactly!

Another good thing on Vistaprint are the brochures! They look REALLY professional! And also the postcards are good for shop windows etc

Minstrel
25-02-2009, 12:29 PM
I messed up a bit with my Vista print cards - I followed the template and added my address in full - I now feel I can't put them up on notice boards but just give them out if someone asks for one.

I wish I had been more awake and thinking of mine and the childrens safety - I don't mind anybody having access to my phone number and the area I live in - but not happy about everyone having my address.

oh thats a shame. could you not order some more? the prices are very reasonable and sometimes even free. if it got you the business it will be worth it.

i've had the trouble with not knowing what surname to put on. i get married in 10 months and everyone at school already knows me by his name as its same as sons but i feel i cant use it yet as registration will be i maiden name.

Jen4Kids
25-02-2009, 01:00 PM
I love Vistaprint for business cards

Ive got a white background and green swirly flower pattern for when i sell my moneyboxes and just had some pinky ones printed up for my keyrings :laughing:

Now going to sort out my CM ones :clapping:

peanuts
25-02-2009, 01:02 PM
i handed a parent one on my vistaprint cards this morning when they were enquiring about something, she was well impressed iwth how professional it looked