PDA

View Full Version : Which is.........

Trouble
01-02-2008, 07:12 PM
Which is the best childcare magazine to buy that has posters, and lots of info in it, ive heard of a couple of you have mention the same one but i cant remember the name?

Pipsqueak
01-02-2008, 08:43 PM
Child Care (mag)
Nursery World does have some good bits and bobs
EY Education

ajs
01-02-2008, 09:25 PM
Child Care (mag)
Nursery World does have some good bits and bobs
EY Education

i used to get nursery world for the posters when i was teaching but i haven't seen it for a while

sarah707
01-02-2008, 09:52 PM
None of them have really good posters at the moment really...

I find Child Care the most informative and Creative Steps is good for activities :D

LittleMissSparkles
01-02-2008, 09:54 PM
I dont get any magazines i get all the help and info I need of my lovely friends on the forum :)

avril
01-02-2008, 09:57 PM
The forum or the various mentioned web sites are best source of info and posters

Avril :laughing:

miffy
01-02-2008, 09:57 PM
I dont get any magazines i get all the help and info I need of my lovely friends on the forum :)

I know you don't mean me but I thought that was a lovely thing to say

Practical pre-school (think that's what it was called) used to have good posters

Creative steps is good for activities for all ages

Miffy xx

RainbowMum
01-02-2008, 09:59 PM
I agree you can get most stuff you need via links on the forum but I have Child care magazine & creative steps - I am a reader and love any excuse to get something to read - just wish I had time to read them lol!

LittleMissSparkles
01-02-2008, 10:01 PM
I know you don't mean me but I thought that was a lovely thing to say

Practical pre-school (think that's what it was called) used to have good posters

Creative steps is good for activities for all ages

Miffy xx

everyone has an input into the forum Miffy so yes i did mean you too honey :D xxx