PDA

View Full Version : Vistaprint Brochures

singlewiththree
24-02-2009, 05:41 PM
Has anyone had brochures done with vistaprint its £25 for 25 so £1 each but my ink would cost me twice that and if I put just non-dating things in it like activities, bits about me I wouldn't need to change it and then just add an insert with fees etc. What do you think?

Trouble
24-02-2009, 05:43 PM
if there would be alot of pictures or images i would say yes go for it but if lots of text i would say not

looks more professional i think :D

Daftbat
24-02-2009, 05:56 PM
I didb't realise they did brochures - off for a look now.

Lady Haha
24-02-2009, 06:39 PM
I had some done for free with Vista print! Just pay postage. They are having offers like that all the time, so if it's not on now, hang on and it will come up again in the near future! The brochures are really professional looking too!

They do 25 for free but then make their money by charging you if you want more, but I got my first 25 and then did another order a month later for some more free ones (and everything you 'design' stays on your account with them, so you don't have to do it all again! If the offer is still on, you just re-order.

singlewiththree
25-02-2009, 07:34 AM
LOL just received my email today for the FREE brochures :) OOO think I might get some :clapping: