PDA

View Full Version : School closed next friday short notice!

Peppa
24-02-2009, 10:53 AM
My local school has decided it will have a training day next friday instead of june! :eek: Parents are going mad! no childcare!

Well I got offers of people wanting me to look after there children, but i don't know where i'd stand, one was for two children 1 boy 5 and 1girl 7. Do i have to do all this paperwork for one day? It was for 9 till 12. Or if i was needed in the future for an emergency?

peanuts
24-02-2009, 11:04 AM
do an occasional minding contract updated when required

Peppa
24-02-2009, 11:06 AM
Whats that? Do i have to write one or do i adapt the mm ones?

mabel
24-02-2009, 11:19 AM
I would just ensure you have all the emergency things
ie contact information for parents
quick health history, doctors, medicines etc

go for it, I made extra money during snow days and then treat yourself !

people here say its great for the childminders when this happens
but it is hard work and you will need to do some extra prep work
ready for the kids.

Peppa
24-02-2009, 11:29 AM
do i need to waste contracts for one day?

know that sounds silly but if i never have them again them what a waste, if i am a regular emergency i dont mind

singlewiththree
24-02-2009, 12:11 PM
You will need all their emergency contact information so I use MM contact sheets then create my own 1 page contract plus permissions, sorry even for1 day it has to be done.

Peppa
24-02-2009, 01:11 PM
You will need all their emergency contact information so I use MM contact sheets then create my own 1 page contract plus permissions, sorry even for1 day it has to be done.

sory did you mean you used mm contract even for one day! Or did you mean you used your own?

Rubybubbles
24-02-2009, 01:14 PM
I made up a temp contract sheet, but it's on my old computer otherwise I would sen it too you:(