PDA

View Full Version : Had enough

Pipsqueak
22-02-2009, 09:36 PM
Ok, even I am now fedup of paperwork. I have been at it most of the weekend - really gave it a concerted effort to get caught up. Am just about there with most things (have ignored uni work).
I am grumping because I put down some sheets (filled in) of assessment papers and I am blowed if I can find them:mad:
I have called it a night now and am going to chill for an hour before bedtime. This blo*dy cold is doing my head in and my voice is going now.:rolleyes:

Need to get some stuff ready for the drop in tomorrow (no really I am just about finished up for today.... really :D)

Ray Quinn to win dancing on ice:thumbsup:

Twinkles
22-02-2009, 09:45 PM
Oh Pip sounds like you need a large drink and an early night !
Anything that hasn't been done can wait , you need some relaxing time.

Jules27
22-02-2009, 09:46 PM
OH hun, it really is never ending isn't it?? Sending big hugs xxxx I'm due to start my DHC at some point this year when they finally give the start date, and now i'm thinking WHERE am I going to find the time for course work??? oh well!!!

I agree re Ray Quinn in dancing on ice. No one else even comes close!!!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

huggableshelly
22-02-2009, 09:59 PM
I know the feeling but today I've done no paperwork, no planning and no study so now I feel awful but I'm not too much behind.

catchup time on wed when I have no kiddies.

Daftbat
22-02-2009, 10:11 PM
Sometimes it does feel like you could go on forever doesn't it. I have had the weekend off from it having had my inspection on friday i was drained. Back to school tomorrow and my mindee who i was due to have in morning is sick so i thought ok i can do paperwork then instead but now i have two others for an hour whilst mum takes cat to vet instead. Never mind - would much rather cuddle a seven month old baby than do paperwork!

wendywu
22-02-2009, 10:57 PM
I spent 3 hours online getting stuck into my SEF. God it was boring. Still not finished.:panic:

beerheaven
22-02-2009, 11:04 PM
I'm always mislaying bits of paper......drives me nuts!!!

At the moment I am pretty up to date with paperwork, but that's only because I've got my inspection in two weeks!! Even made myself update my SEF last weekend - took me 3 hours!!

Hope you feel better in the morning. I had a cold this week and felt :censored: most mornings and evenings - what joy!!