PDA

View Full Version : Y so nervous!!!!

Wendy Woo
22-02-2009, 10:37 AM
I ahve got a prospective parent copming round with her husband this morning and i am sooooooooooooooo nervous.

I dont no y tho
I have already met mum and baby,
Think its because she has not given me a def yes
I really hope she signs up as they are lovely people and baby is lovely

Do u still get nervous wen peolpe come round?
Its bizare as i have necer been this nervous b4 and i have signed up a few parents now!!!!!!

Fingers crossed x x x x:panic: :panic:

sarah707
22-02-2009, 10:40 AM
Sometimes I am not particularly worried but if I feel I have gelled with the parents / child then yes I do feel nervous because I don't want to say something daft and lose the contract.

Good luck! :D

Daftbat
22-02-2009, 11:03 AM
I normally feel nervous even after all these years. Its normal i think - after all you are selling yourself and your services to someone. Take a few deep breathes and i am sure if you are anything like me it will pass after you have chatted for a few mins.

Good luck with it:thumbsup:

Wendy Woo
22-02-2009, 11:34 AM
YAY THEY ARE COMMING
VERY HAPPY WITH ME AND WANT TO START SETTLEING IN ASAP
WOO HOO:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

emler
22-02-2009, 11:36 AM
I still feel nervous when I meet new parents. I'm fine when they arrive but have a wee panic before they come :laughing:
Good luck :thumbsup:

emler
22-02-2009, 11:36 AM
We posted at the same time - I guess you don't need my good luck wishes now :laughing:
Well done you :clapping:

littletreasures
22-02-2009, 11:58 AM
Well done. Hope it all goes well

Pudding Girl
22-02-2009, 12:49 PM
Woooo! well done Wendy :)

I sometimes get nervous, depends on how badly I want the space filling! Plus probably most of us soon learn that not everyone bothers to turn up so no point stressing out is there?

I am waiting on some parents coming this afternoon, for 5 monrings a week 9mo boy - but as I have 2 fters and am bringing in over £1000 a month already am quite relaxed about filling my remaining space!

I can usually combat nerves by having a mega clean ( like today) so even if they don't turn up, I have a sparkling house :clapping:

peanuts
22-02-2009, 02:10 PM
thats great news you can relax now. i always get butterflys before someome comes to see me

Jules27
22-02-2009, 02:46 PM
Yes I still get nervous! Had a lady round on friday who I knew as her son is one of my sons best friends, so there wasn't going to be the awkward 1st meeting thing as I knew she was going to sign (and did) for both her boys. I wasn't at all nervous about it until 10 minutes before she was due to arrive and I suddenly went into panic/feeling sick with nerves mode!!!

Well done on the contract, thats great!!:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Shar
22-02-2009, 03:00 PM
Yes I still get nervous even after 12 years!! I had 2 interviews last week and still managed to get verbal dihorea!! They both want my services so could'nt have been a complete loony!! Best thing to do is be yourself.:joker:

marion123
22-02-2009, 06:23 PM
well done i still get nervous even after 15 years :laughing:

Alibali
22-02-2009, 06:32 PM
Excellent news, well done.

donnadoo2004200
22-02-2009, 09:55 PM
Welldone and goodluck:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: