PDA

View Full Version : having a mare

Rubybubbles
21-02-2009, 03:12 PM
been a good girl and finally got all my obs up to date along with most of the linked photos and pictures. Just gon to print off fresh copys of labels and obs form and my ink has now run out:veryangry:

I know it done, and ink is ordered and will be here monday but you know when your in the zone and paperwork not bothering you........ looks like I can;t do my milages sheet later then (well can just have to do it on the computer until my ink comes:rolleyes: It's taken me all week to find my get up and go for this:laughing:

also got loads of planning and new pictures so the walls I wanted to print grrr

nell57
21-02-2009, 04:06 PM
I know how you feel, that always happens to me, its so frustrating.

Well done on making a start on things though:clapping: You're way in front of me, I cant even get motivated, keep switching on laptop to make a start, then an hour later am still looking at the forum:eek: :D

Rubybubbles
21-02-2009, 04:21 PM
hahaI have become very good at not being on the forum all the time!! Was becoming a little bit too much me thinks at times

RedDragon
21-02-2009, 04:50 PM
I have an easy weekend and yes, my ink has finished too - so no printing for me. Ah well, have had an extremly busy week so maybe it's for the best.

Chill out, leave the paperwork and enjoy your weekend.:)