PDA

View Full Version : contracts signed but can iamend?

aly
20-02-2009, 10:42 PM
I signed contracts on wednesday for before and after school
ers. The damn NCMA ones don't give anything about before and after school so had to add it in the 'additionanl notes' bit. Is this right?

also I didn't mention anything on there about bank holidays but thinking now it should have been added on.

It is only for before and after school but she did ask that if school is closed for any reason would I take the boys and I said yes so am now thinking obviously if I have them and it falls on a BH I should get paid.

Can I add it on the contract and give her another copy {i kept the white and the 2 othe copies she has pink}
and where would you have put about the b & A school care?

TIA

huggableshelly
21-02-2009, 01:37 PM
not to point out the obvious but schools are not normally open on bank holidays so she should have this already covered.

I would presume the parent means if the school is closed to snow or heating issues etc, you can make a note and add it into the folder with the childs information then give the parent a copy.

The contract is a legal document, any changes you make need to be made on all copies and resigned so its easier to attatch notes to it or even send a letter out to the parent regarding the slight change/issue or clarification.