PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone got a checklist/speech

aly
19-02-2009, 10:29 PM
For when a prespective caller?

I had a call the other day, I got some information from her, fumbled soem questions then said I would ring back. :blush:

Rang her back to ask another question as I had forgotten.

SO I was wondering if you have a set of questions in front of you ready for 'the' call??

and also a questionaire type thing for when they visit?? so to hook them in etc

thanks

peanuts
19-02-2009, 10:30 PM
try typing or writing up a checklist if you get toungue tied

Annie_T
20-02-2009, 01:03 AM
I have this hope it helps hun x

angeldelight
20-02-2009, 07:31 AM
Thanks for sharing Annie

Angel xx

mandysmonkeys
20-02-2009, 08:38 AM
I got really fumbled up also after my first couple of calls, Wrote up a check check and answers to questions I thought they might ask.
But never used it, I am getting on average 2 calls a week now. I think its like everything it gets easier as you go along. I am still having problems with the actual visits but I am going to put that on another thread.b :)

I had an enquiery on my Mobile whilst I was in mothercare buying my double pushchair. The other shoppers then asked me questions about the service but I wasn't shopping near home lol.

huggableshelly
20-02-2009, 02:48 PM
I have a telephone checklist similar to Annie's, I've also got other childminders contact numbers on there so its all together and I can pass them on to someone else who may have a space.

I fumble on the phone too especially with a house full of children.

i was sat at the hospital this morning and a Mother asked if i was a thie childminder who looks after XXXX as she is wanting a place after school for her little one and I had been recomended to her. ... Cany go anywhere without beng questioned lol

aly
22-02-2009, 09:44 PM
thats great many thanks

:thumbsup:

Peppa
23-02-2009, 10:45 PM
I was that fumbling fairy today! If you don't mind i shall use this list! :)

Andrea08
24-02-2009, 12:52 AM
good idea esp if caught on the hop and mind not thinking about times while just finished cleaning nappie time or lunch etc and also to add other cm's in area im always lookin through my mobile for no's :thumbsup: gr8 idea x