PDA

View Full Version : Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggh pre-reg

emmadines
31-01-2008, 10:05 PM
well at 4 ish this afternoon I had a phone calll from ofsted! it was a woman telling me she has had a cancilation and and could they come tomorrow morning????:eek: :eek: :eek:

well i declined as i want my house to be spotless and i mean spotless (plus im helping a friend with her kids tomorrow.)

so re-arranged it for monday the 18th feb!:clapping: :clapping:

angeldelight
31-01-2008, 10:07 PM
God yes that would have been short notice

Glad you managed to get it changed

Angel xx

emmadines
31-01-2008, 10:12 PM
if I hadnt had my friends kids (3 of them) and 2 of my own then fine! I dont know how ofsted would react to me looking after a friends 3 kids while in registration stage??? i mean I would have helped her regarless!!!

and that I NEED to have EVERTHING in 150% order b4 they arrive! candles burning and hour b4 they arrive to hide n e possible smells, animals to clean out (even if they were done the day b4, :blush:) I even have to do it b4 the in laws arraive.

charleyfarley
31-01-2008, 10:14 PM
OMG talk about short notice

Glad you changed it, now you have plenty of time to prepare

Good luck

Carol xx

manjay
31-01-2008, 10:18 PM
I had an hours notice for my pre reg! She too had a cancellation and after waiting 12 months I wasn't going to say no.

amanda xx

peggy
31-01-2008, 10:25 PM
I dont blame you for putting the pre reg off - its difficult to chat when kids around and your pre-reg is all about you and what you know! You dont need the added pressure of kids being around too - you can save that for your first inspection!!

Good luck let us kno how it goes!!! xxxxx

deeb66
03-02-2008, 04:49 PM
In your shoes I would have done the same

Let us know how you get on.