PDA

View Full Version : Would this affect my numbers and how

aly
18-02-2009, 10:36 AM
omg just had another enquiry!!:clapping:

If i give you details of what I got then hopefully you can help me.

P = 18mth - L = 4 2moro J = 7 My own children

Lewis is not full time until sept

Mon no minded children
Tue = B {19mth} 9.30 - 2.30
wed = no minded children
Thur = B {19mth} 9.30 - 2.30
Fri = No minded children.

I've just had a call asking for 5 days..he is 3 he attends afternoon nursery but I will need to drop him off and pick him up and she will pick up about 4.

I have before and after schoolies starting next week. it will be either/or never usually both but on some occasions they will need both. they are 6 & 9 [siblings] so i know the 9 yo wouldnt affect numbers.

So would this take me over my numbers if I take the 3 yo on?....im thinking if it is its the tue& thurs and if Im right maybe I could ask for a variation as it will only be til sept as my son will be classed as 5??

help

Andrea08
18-02-2009, 10:44 AM
Im lost what does it say on your registration you should be able to care for x3 children under the age of 5yrs old and x3 children from ages 5 to 8 yrs

your right your over 8's are not in your numbers but are included in the insurance of how many children you are insured for at one time mine is 12 nly found out the other day as some1 pointed it out to me on the bacdk of my insurance lol

aly
18-02-2009, 11:06 AM
not had my certificate yet but i can have the usual 3 under 8

mummyspice
18-02-2009, 11:28 AM
It would take you over numbers on a tues and thurs, obviously,but only for the 3 or 4 hours before nursery and hour after. I would recommend you try for a variation. I did this in september over the phone, quick and easy. If you explain that it is just for 6 months it shouldn't be a problem. Good luck,
Lisa x

Daftbat
18-02-2009, 11:30 AM
Yes you would be over your numbers on tues and thursday. You could ask for a variation but unsure whether they would allow it as there seems to be no continuity of care and you haven't been minding long. However, if you don't ask you don't get in my book. Make sure you explain fully how you will cope with all the children and be explicit about times etc.

aly
18-02-2009, 12:15 PM
Hi

I just phoned them, my inspector wasnt there but they put me through to someone else. She wasnt sure if they would grant me the variation but sending me a form anyway. let the mum know. she is gonna check with other cms in area and get back to me.

im gutted lol as it was a full timer. ah well at least they are now coming in.