PDA

View Full Version : what do you think?

jackandjill
18-02-2009, 10:32 AM
I already have 2 full time children monday to friday. 1st child is 7.30am to 4pm days a week he is 61/2 months old. 2nd child is fulltime 8am to 5.30pm.
I have just had an enquiry the parents are both doctors and they have 2 children 22months old and a 4 year old wanting childcare full time monday to friday.The 4 year old attends pre school in the afternoons and will be going to school from september.

On my registration form it says i can care for no more than 4 children under 8 years, not more than 3 of these under 5 years and only one can be under one.

Is there any way around having all these children, I do not have any after school children.

Thanks Sarah

Andrea08
18-02-2009, 10:38 AM
you could ring ofsted and ask if there is a point to asking for a variation but not many have more than the 3under 5yr olds ,,its a safety issue more than if you can cope with little ones

good luck

mummyspice
18-02-2009, 11:30 AM
Again, like previous poster, you could try for a variation. Good luck,
Lisa x

mushpea
18-02-2009, 02:12 PM
you could ask for a variation and if it dosent work you could always find out if the older child could go to nursery full time so you only had the little one if you explain to the parents this would only be till september then you would be able to have him once he attends full time school.