PDA

View Full Version : keyboard banger

tammerisk
18-02-2009, 09:13 AM
hi i would be greatfull if anybody know of a program for the puter which is a 'key board banger' for my 14 month old son as he loves the puter my mum had one once but can't remember where from. it disables the rest of the puter so what ever keys are pressed you get things like different sounds or the letters said out loud but you can mess up the puter thank in advance emma

nikim
18-02-2009, 09:55 AM
there is a web site called knee bouncers which does that my lo's love it i have just bought a child friendly key board for them to :clapping:

amirose
18-02-2009, 10:07 AM
Wow how cool is that?! I keep learning about all these fantastic things out there through this site :thumbsup:

littlethistle
18-02-2009, 10:17 AM
oh do you know what.... i have been trying to remember the name of that site for ages now....

thanx :laughing: :laughing:

hello kitty
18-02-2009, 01:26 PM
Great website, thank you. :)

rickysmiths
18-02-2009, 01:32 PM
there is a web site called knee bouncers which does that my lo's love it i have just bought a child friendly key board for them to :clapping:

What do you mean by a child friendly key board? Where did you buy yours?

Any info gratfully recieved. Thank You:clapping: :clapping:

Jen4Kids
18-02-2009, 04:03 PM
I was going to say Knee Bouncers too :thumbsup:

sarah707
18-02-2009, 04:38 PM
Off to investigate thank you!

I have a little one who loves keyboards, so I gave him an old broken one without the cable... he sits and bashes away for ages :D

littlethistle
18-02-2009, 04:41 PM
:laughing: :laughing: well my Kyle has been sat here banging away at the keyboard haha

he loves it and the train one too

nikim
18-02-2009, 06:03 PM
What do you mean by a child friendly key board? Where did you buy yours?

Any info gratfully recieved. Thank You:clapping: :clapping:

(i tried to add a link but it didnt work) if you go to ebay and search childrens keyboard you should find it ,
its brightly coloured, it has less buttons than a standard keyboard and is quite basic in that it only has letters and numbers (none of the extra keys that you get on a standard keyboard) the letters are in lowercase, the vowels are in a different colour too and is also good for special needs :clapping:
i do beleive amazon do them to, watch out for the price in some places though i first found it on a special needs website and they were asking £37!! i paid £20 on ebay we cant wait till it arrives :clapping:

Minstrel
18-02-2009, 08:15 PM
This is fab!

I've never even heard of it before. Well you know what they say.... you learn something new every day!

Well with this forum i learn about 20 new things every day!

FizzysFriends
18-02-2009, 08:22 PM
Crayola do a childrens kepyboard, the keys are bigger and its very colourful, they sell it in ASDA, sorry don't know how much will try and find a pic.

http://www.zipgadgets.com/keyboard-gadgets/crayola-ez-type-coloured-keyboard/

They have it for under £20 in Amazon