PDA

View Full Version : 1st enquiry!!!!!

Peppa
17-02-2009, 11:06 PM
Not so good! but theres hope yet!

She wanted two days a week 1pm till 330pm, either a tuesday, wednesday, thursday or friday. she wasn't sure which ( i'm not sure if she wanted different days every week?) Then this would be everyother week! for a 9 month old

I said i would look at my books :blush: and see if i could fit it in with my other children. Ok so a little lie as i have no children, but i mean its not possible really. If i could have 6 children then maybe but i can only have 2 under 5 and it wasn't exactly ideal as i will have school run todo at that time to.

I have texted a couple of minders and let them know so i can pass there numbers on if they are interested.

huggableshelly
18-02-2009, 07:03 AM
great!

and yep do what is best for you well done for not jumping in on the first child that comes to you.

angeldelight
18-02-2009, 07:06 AM
Maybe you should take it to see you through for now ? It will give you confidence and some experience of dealing with the children and parents?

I dont blame you not taking the first children that come along though but be careful that you dont turn to many away its very rare that they come along to suit what we would like so sometimes you just have to go with the flow

Good luck hope you get some more calls soon

Angel xx

Jules27
18-02-2009, 09:50 AM
An enquiry is an enquiry so advertising works!! Well done you!

Bit of a difficult one though I agree. Only you can make up your mind. I would be inclined to take it if I were in your position as other enquiries MAY slot in around it and you could always apply for a variation if it comes to it!

My first enquiry was a bit out of my way - picking up from a different school but I took it,i've still got the little girl who is lovely, but will be giving notice in July as other children starting and don't want to be chasing about all over town!

Good luck with what ever you decide to do hun!

Peppa
18-02-2009, 02:29 PM
Whats a variation?