PDA

View Full Version : on display?

Peppa
17-02-2009, 10:58 PM
I am doing motice bords of things I NEED to display, on one i have my certificate, complaints poster and evacuation plan. I will put my insurance certificate on one but is there anything else that HAS to be displayed or is the rest optional?

Monkey1
18-02-2009, 04:51 AM
On mine i have my ofsted certificate, my insurance certificate, my first aid cert. my weekly planning a copy of the latest newsletter (incase parents copy has been filed in the bin!) evacuation plan, and the complaints poster. HTH

DudleyChildmind
18-02-2009, 06:01 AM
On my display board I have my insurance certificate, ofsted poster, daily/weekly routine, childline poster, ICE poster, first aid certificate, children's centre poster etc.

miss mopple
18-02-2009, 07:08 AM
I have all of the above and also the LSCB child protection information leaflet and a no smoking sign

huggableshelly
18-02-2009, 07:11 AM
safe guarding children blue postcard too.

I also have an information sheet about the local childrens centre and about boogie babies sessions.

i use my borch as a notice board for general stuff, my certificates are on a board inside my home.

miffy
18-02-2009, 07:43 AM
safe guarding children blue postcard too.

Can you explain what this is please

Miffy xx

Roseolivia
18-02-2009, 09:04 AM
I don't have a notice board but have things stuck up on the wall for parents to see:
Parents poster
Insurance Cert
First Aid Cert
Rigistration Cert
Menu (which we never follow)
Evacuation Procedure
Safeguarding flowchart
OFSTED address and phone number
Welcome poster