PDA

View Full Version : !! Busy Bees !! ??

hannahsstar
31-01-2008, 09:29 PM
Hi has anyone heard of the Busy Bee Childcare vouchers? If so could you tell what they are and how they work please.

Thank you

Yours confused!!

Jae:panic:

gailee
31-01-2008, 09:38 PM
one of my mindees uses busybees vouchers and a new mindee is in the process of applying for busy bees its painless you fill in your part of the pack which the parents gets and then (i guess the parent choice how you get paid ) i'm getting paid by voucher (this method take 5 working days to go into your account) but there a few other ways you want to look on the busybee web site ? gail:)

Tily Bud
31-01-2008, 09:40 PM
I have a parent who uses these and they seem to work ok x

hope this helps x

http://www.busybeeschildcare.co.uk/

nannysue
01-02-2008, 12:10 PM
Hi. I have been using busybees for a few years now and they really are easy to do. You will be given a id. number which you use when you redeem the voucher the parent gives you, mine is monthly. You can either do it on line or by phone. You quote the voucher no. and it will be in your bank in 3-4 working days.It does take a little longer if it falls on a bank holiday weekend .I have never had any problems using this method. Sue x

allykidz
01-02-2008, 12:12 PM
2 of my parents pay me via this method and is so easy. My money gets transferred from their account straight into mine. Usually mum initiates it on a Monday and it goes into my account on Thursday - saves me having to get out to pay cheques in with children in two!! :clapping:
x

oakie dokie
01-02-2008, 12:13 PM
only ever had a problem when parent did not transfer funds by pc.

hazelx

LittleMissSparkles
01-02-2008, 12:19 PM
I've heard of it but didnt know how it all worked have had a browse and look sreally good. Do you still set your rate of pay etc and dates to be paid by ????

xxx

angeldelight
01-02-2008, 12:20 PM
I have never had a problem with these and find them a good way for parents to pay

Angel xx

oakie dokie
01-02-2008, 12:22 PM
no iv not had a broblem with busy bees angel, just tha parent! ah ah

angeldelight
01-02-2008, 12:24 PM
Haha yeah sorry Hazel my reply was to Jae

Its usually the parents that let it down - anything to do with payment is never straight forward is it ha

xx

oakie dokie
01-02-2008, 12:28 PM
always, but today parnt offered me a day off next week to go and see my other little baby, which i do appreciate.

hazelx

LittleMissSparkles
01-02-2008, 12:29 PM
always, but today parnt offered me a day off next week to go and see my other little baby, which i do appreciate.

hazelx

that was thoughful of her x

angeldelight
01-02-2008, 12:42 PM
that was very sweet of her Hazel

xx

oakie dokie
01-02-2008, 12:44 PM
it was and she offered me some early finishes, dads training to be teacher so its his half term. i do have some nice parents .

hazelx

susi513
01-02-2008, 01:01 PM
I did unfortunately have a problem with Busy Bees - they paid me very late one time. Parent had to phone them and got them to phone me to apologise. I told them in no uncertain terms how cross I was and that I would stop taking their vouchers if it happened again. She was suitably apologetic and assured me that it was a one-off due to a change/upgrade in their computer systems. And she agreed to pay all the parent's late fees.

So I sent them email copy of the bills for late fees but they decided to recalculate using their own criteria and only pay part of my bills. So I emailed again explaining how I had come to my totals and then they sent another payment. Think it was still about £5 short but they had paid up around £80 so I left it at that.

So I now tell parents I am willing to give any voucher scheme a trial but the PARENTS remain responsible for any late payment fees incurred. If I am not paid promptly on OR BEFORE the agreed payment date (which the parents chose anyway) I reserve the right to decline to accept any particular vouchers that do not operate to my satisfaction. So there!

Haven't had any problems since except I had hoped for December payment to arrive before Xmas and not in January. (my contracts with parents are that any payments due in holidays are to be paid prior to the commencement of the holiday).

Anyway, don't let my one poor experience put you off. Normally it works very well, just the same as bank transfers from our pov. I've had months of payments without a problem. Much easier than being presented with a cheque that will take an age to clear or a wad of cash to count and find isn't actually the right amount.

LittleMissSparkles
01-02-2008, 01:03 PM
it was and she offered me some early finishes, dads training to be teacher so its his half term. i do have some nice parents .

hazelx

when is half term .... is it soon !!!!!!!!!! PLEASE BE SOON xxx

jaz
01-02-2008, 01:06 PM
I use them with 2 of my parents, and have not had any problems. it does save time from not having to go into town to bank the cheques. Busy Bees also always send out a remittance advice slip to my email so I have it for my records.

Rubybubbles
01-02-2008, 01:58 PM
I use them, the online straight into bank one. Very good saves a lot of hassel, then mum gives me a cheque for the rest

mel
01-02-2008, 04:20 PM
I have 2 parents who use them. One I have no problems with, one seems to find it hard to transfer the money online. Having said that, I think it is more the parent than the company. It does seem relatively hassle free otherwise

Mel x

Cammie Doodle
01-02-2008, 08:12 PM
Has anyone ever used Accor Childcare Vouchers?

elaineg
01-02-2008, 10:48 PM
Yes I have a parent who uses accor vouchers, works much the same as busy bees, Ive had no problems with them.

love Elaine XXX

Sarsar3NCH
01-02-2008, 10:48 PM
I use Accor and Busy Bees, have never had a problem with either, just dependant on when parents transfer the money.

Sarah

sarah707
01-02-2008, 10:52 PM
when is half term .... is it soon !!!!!!!!!! PLEASE BE SOON xxx

have you had enough Susan???

Half term here starts next Friday, the 8th. I get my lovely children home for a whole week! I can't wait...! :D