PDA

View Full Version : HAD THE CALL ... OFSTED COMING .....

Annie_T
17-02-2009, 09:53 AM
Next Tuesday !!!

Im having another inspection as there has been such a time lapse from last one...there will be 2 of them coming too

she told me on phone that i have to tell them what i will be doing which children while in my care and how i will meet the eyfs ... but tbh i dont knwo other than various actitvies (age depending) and let them play with different toys and doing obs, policies in place and risk assesments

how else can i meet the eyfs ? what else can i do with children while in my care

so i guess i be reg'ed after this which is good

thankyou all

huggableshelly
17-02-2009, 10:02 AM
woohoo good luck to you.

EYFS - when you take on a new child your job is to assess the childs skills/development assess what stage they are at then refer to the EYFS on how to develop the skills they already have

remember individual planning to suit an indivuals needs, seeking advise and information from parents regarding the develpoment they think they children are at

I'm sure someone else will be in to offer even more suggestions for you, I didnt need to do all that when I registered and not had an inspection for over 3 years now.

LOOPYLISA
17-02-2009, 10:03 AM
They really have messed you around havnt they, i take it you will be going ahead with registration after your thread yesterday, you fight hun, good luck for tuesday x :thumbsup:

Mollymop
17-02-2009, 10:06 AM
You'll be fine. Good luck x

miffy
17-02-2009, 10:45 AM
I'm positive you'll be fine

Good luck

Miffy xx

angeldelight
17-02-2009, 10:58 AM
I am sure you will be fine Annie

Good luck

Angel xx

katickles
17-02-2009, 11:08 AM
Just wanted to say good luck x

http://newtickers.bump-and-beyond.com/27/2747/274789.png (http://www.bump-and-beyond.com/)

FizzysFriends
17-02-2009, 11:59 AM
Why don't you do a sample months planning (for a future month so you can actually use it and not waste it). This should tell them what you plan to do and also show you have thought how it will meet the EYFS.

peanuts
17-02-2009, 12:06 PM
good luck
:)

mum22
17-02-2009, 12:11 PM
Good luck:thumbsup:

Annie_T
17-02-2009, 01:01 PM
They really have messed you around havnt they, i take it you will be going ahead with registration after your thread yesterday, you fight hun, good luck for tuesday x :thumbsup:

yea they have, lets see how next tuesday goes to weather i carry on lol

Why don't you do a sample months planning (for a future month so you can actually use it and not waste it). This should tell them what you plan to do and also show you have thought how it will meet the EYFS.

could do but i wouldnt really know where to start, all this eyfs has actually baffled me ...ive read some bits today as adviced by ofsted lady

i know i not got everything in place i need in place

Alibali
17-02-2009, 07:54 PM
It'll be just fine, and then it'll be over:laughing:

Trouble
17-02-2009, 07:56 PM
good luck:thumbsup:

Ripeberry
17-02-2009, 07:58 PM
Is this your pre-reg inspection or the REAL inspection? Good luck anyway:thumbsup: