PDA

View Full Version : Childminder, New Invention, Willenhall. WV12

Ben10mad
15-02-2009, 08:20 PM
Hi
My name is Farrah. I am a Ofsted Registered Childminder and care for children in my own home. I have been childminding for two and ahalf years and due to the success of my business i only currently have a part time vacancy at present. Childminders are only allowed to care for a certain number of children at the same time, Due to this i can offer childcare only on certain days and times which are below. I have been crb checked and hold meny certificates which include first aid.
If parents do not drive i am willing to pick and drop of children if you live local.

Available childcare
Monday- 6am-21.00
Tuesday-16.00-21.00
Wednesday-16.00-21.00
Thursday-6am-6pm
Friday-6am-6pm
Best price's offered for childcare around the area.

For any further information please call Farrah - 07727232455

sarah707
15-02-2009, 08:30 PM
Thank you for posting your ad on the forum!

I have taken out your website address as you don't have a link back to the forum on there.

The rules are stated on the websites part of the forum -

Note -sadly, due to the high number of sites being added without a link to the forum posts to this area are now moderated and must be approved before they will appear....... Place a link here to you own website - giving your region in the post heading will help parents find minders in their area more easily Advertising is free but in return please put a link on your website back to this Forum (please add link BEFORE posting your site as sites without a link will not be approved to appear) - thank you.

Hope you are enjoying the forum :D