PDA

View Full Version : My sons party and mindees?

aly
15-02-2009, 04:46 PM
It's my sons 4th birthday on thursday and it is also half term so thought I would put a little party on for him {more of a tea party than a full blown party} earlier than normal as there is no school hours to think about.

My question is I have a mindee now Tuesdays and thursdays so as his party is thursday im still going to have 'B' but what about visitors?? do people not do them as I will ahve both visitors and mindees together?

help

Pipsqueak
15-02-2009, 05:10 PM
this is what being a minder is all about. we can include our mindees in such domestic things.

yes, so long as you are within your number - if there are other parents about then great to look after their own kids, if you have visitors then make sure your mindee is not left alone with others and that you are still supervising/caring for him.

I have birthday teas for my kids with mindees present and its always been fine

hope you have a lovely day

Allie
15-02-2009, 05:16 PM
Just be careful about numbers or ask parents to stay and you will be fine, also as above don't leave mindee alone

Allie

aly
15-02-2009, 05:39 PM
its only going to be my 3 and 1 mindee, so no other kiddies and noparents [just mine :p]

Roseolivia
15-02-2009, 06:01 PM
When it was my daughters party i had a seperate party through the week with the mindees and then one at the weekend for the family and friends as the party was at home. Although i love childminding i like to keep personal and business seperate.