PDA

View Full Version : bit the bullet....

kindredspirits
13-02-2009, 05:21 PM
... and asked for funding to do my NVQ3 in Childrens Care Learning and Development..... :clapping:
finally gonna start things moving properly.
anna xx

melanieabigail2004
13-02-2009, 05:25 PM
Congrats - hurry up then we can compare notes! :)

Mel

Alibali
13-02-2009, 05:30 PM
Hope you enjoy doing it, you'll need to learn to knit - so you can knit some more time:laughing: :laughing:

miffy
13-02-2009, 05:34 PM
Hope you get the funding!

Miffy xx

Heaven Scent
13-02-2009, 05:37 PM
Oh you'll be fine - I Bet you will be able to get loads of evidence from your portfolio, and your SEF plus all your planning and obs etc. I bet you have lots of info documented already and will just have to cut and paste and then adjust. Remember its about what you are doing anyway and as we now have to document everything we do - it should be a doddle - the majority of it should be observed and again you will be doing it all anyway so no problem there either.

cher25
13-02-2009, 09:03 PM
Hope you get the funding. Im doing this course via an envq, an assessor just comes round my house observes me with the children and asks me question's. I have no writing to do at all!:clapping: Just need to read the book i bought for it.
As superstars say's the course is about everything we do every day anyway. Thing's like equal opps, hygiene practices, working with parents. I don't know how it works having to write everything down in essay style though, as mine is just recorded onto a dictaphone as we go. Got a fair bit covered just last week with me playing with a ball with my mindee.

Mollymop
13-02-2009, 09:06 PM
I was going to do it too in September-last (the DHC anyway which is different from the NVQ3 , it is called Level 3). We get most of it paid for - I think we have to pay something like £20 per unit, which I don't mind doing.
But I have put it off for now as I never have time to do anything extra at the moment and srtruggle to do my normal paperwork. I know I would be no good at present.

GOOD LUCK !

emler
13-02-2009, 09:13 PM
Fingers crossed you get the funding

Carol
13-02-2009, 09:35 PM
Hope the funding comes through. So glad I did mine years ago.

Carol xx

singlewiththree
14-02-2009, 07:45 AM
Who did you apply to for funding?

GOOD luck! hope you get it. I got a financial hardship grant from the OU yesterday and boy does it help. :)