PDA

View Full Version : Would anyone mind?

Stix
13-02-2009, 03:04 PM
Hi Everyone.

I have just done my first RA for an outing. Would somebody please have a look at it and tell me honestly what they think?

I don't think I am allowed to attach yet so I might have to email it if that's ok?

TIA x

FizzysFriends
13-02-2009, 03:46 PM
How about how you are transporting the children? If you are using a pushchair checking the straps are clean and intact, the brake works. Reins are in good safe order.

Do you use hi-vis vests? I would add it on if you do.

I also have on mine make sure I have essentials, nappies, wipes, water, juice, snack.

rickysmiths
13-02-2009, 04:43 PM
I agree with the above. I use reins for little ones so those are checked regularly.

Do you live very close to an Airport / Airfield? I must say I dont have this on any of my ra or policies. nor about an aircraft accident and I dont live a million miles from Heathrow and we have planes over head on and off all day. Also light aircraft from a small local airfield. Perhaps I should include something.

FizzysFriends
13-02-2009, 04:45 PM
I agree with the above. I use reins for little ones so those are checked regularly.

Do you live very close to an Airport / Airfield? I must say I dont have this on any of my ra or policies. nor about an aircraft accident and I dont live a million miles from Heathrow and we have planes over head on and off all day. Also light aircraft from a small local airfield. Perhaps I should include something.

I think shes on RAF

Twinkles
13-02-2009, 06:29 PM
All I can think of is that maybe you should include somewhere that you have the childrens details with you at all times and your mobile.

rickysmiths
13-02-2009, 07:58 PM
I think shes on RAF

I did wonder Fizzys Friends. I grew up in an RAF family, couldn't think of any where else you would be subjected to 'Low Flying Aircraft' :laughing: :laughing:

Stix
17-02-2009, 08:29 PM
:laughing:

Thanks everyone. I do live on an RAF base. I tried to think of everything:blush: The noise is pretty horrific somedays and I know that a lot of the little ones here go through a phase of being scared.

As for the crashing pat, I know it's very unlikely but there was a fatal crash here a couple of years ago so I supose it could happen. I wasn't sure whether to include it or not, especially as all of my minded chilf=dren are from RAF families but then I posted on here and the oracle (sarah;) ) said I should so I did.

I'll amend as per everyone's advice.

Thanks!!